Fun Ford Weekend --- Orlando

• Sponsors (?)

heh, yea March has got to be my favorite month of the year. Between FunFord Weekend, Bikeweek, Spring Break, and gatornationals. I am out of town every weekend this month... Look for my car at hooters... Myself and 5 or 6 of my buddies with 600+ HP cars will be there early and park right up front. Trying to get in MMFF again. :nice:

I went last year and had a blast. My buddy was the crazy guy in the brand new f350 deisel that did the burnout around the parking lot. I cant believe that didnt make it into the MMFF. I was slightly disappointed. I have pictures of what the parking lot looks like recently. There is alot of damage still visible.

I'll be there Friday night with my 88. Got an extra set of tires or two to let the smoke out of. Not sure if I am gonna be able to make the races due to work but I wouldn't miss friday for the world.

hahahahaaa.. Yes.. I remember the F350 Doing burnouts AROUND the parking lot. That was crazy... Yea, I tell everyone.. this is the event to be at. I cant beleive it gets as crazy as it does. I was at the hooters for lunch just yesterday to find out if they had planned on doing it and the parking lot is ATE up. Lol... Its going to be a blast, only bad thing is last year, my buddy got burnt rubber kicked up on his white Cowl Hood... I plan on going to the track Satruday, I just really want to see the Drag radial class, Renegate and Pro classes.. Not to mention Erica Lugo, one of our Hometown Hotties thats making it big in FFW.

I saw a few cars parked right out front that were getting some burnt rubber on the paint. I knew that was going to be an issue. We parked out in the grass next to the parking lot because it was too packed. I came last year with a Dodge Cumings 3/4 ton 4x4 and that same friend with F350 wanted to hook them up out front for a tug of war. Nothing good can come of alot of beer and power!! I wussed out because the truck wasnt mine, my fatherinlaw would not have been happy.

We drove by on the way back from the Waterford Lakes show today and it looks like they have a fence up around the grass lot next to the Hooters. Parking is going to be a bitch it looks like.

Last year I shot so much rubber up in the wheel wells it caught on fire and warped the plastic behind the passenger side tire. Now that is takin one for the team.

We drove by on the way back from the Waterford Lakes show today and it looks like they have a fence up around the grass lot next to the Hooters. Parking is going to be a bitch it looks like.
True that.. I walked over to the show at waterford today too. Left the car in the garage... Parking at hooters is def going to be a PITA.. Last year Hooters lot was already packed by 5 PM. I remember cause I had to work, by the time i got there there was no parking.... Now there is a doctors office, and all kinds of stuff.. and a middle school right accross the street, so parking should not be too horrible, if you just want to walk through...

I dont understand how they get away with it. We used to have NMRA kickoff party at Sarasota Hooters for Bradenton. The cops would come as soon as the cars started the burnouts. MNRA moved it to Bradenton Hooters and the same crap. Orlando doesnt have as many blue hairs running around I guess.

quikstang = corey? Not sure if you remember me or not used to have a red coupe back in the day. Anyway not sure if i'll be able to make it over or not but i'm really going to try, I work in palm bay and don't get off there until 4:30 so i'll have to see how all goes with traffic and what not.

quikstang = corey? Not sure if you remember me or not used to have a red coupe back in the day. Anyway not sure if i'll be able to make it over or not but i'm really going to try, I work in palm bay and don't get off there until 4:30 so i'll have to see how all goes with traffic and what not.

haha.. whats up buddy. You know it. I always make my comback on stangnet around this time of year. :rolleyes: Its the only time I actually get motivated enough to take the car out the garage and go stir the pot... lol.... As far as the time at hooters.. people get there EARLY!!! Dont plan on parking at hooters if you cant be there by 5:00. But like I said earlier, there is a middle school right across the street, so finding parking should not be as bad as last year..