G/F just bought a Mustang

Bonk

Jul 2, 2005
Just picked her up yesterday! Its a Red 95 'Vert GT with an auto, i've never played with the 5.0 before but since its her car it will be mostly used for just college so i can talk her into upgradin the power to much....

I'll post some pics of it tomorrow to show it off some! It'll be fun for me to finally get to work on a stang again....ever since i got my truck i never really had the need for a jack lol...

Since its been around 4 years since i had my last mustang, anyone out there got some cheap tips or upgrades to work on the 5.0? I know a alot about the body of sn95 but that old 5.0 is new to me....plus someone had put a shift kit in the auto...we really don't like the way it drives with that in it and were talking about having it removed. Car only has 73k miles on it, so i'm just gonna do the basic things like plugs, wires, flush coolant, oil & filter, fuel filter, plus a k&n in it. The previous owner had put 2 chamber flows on her and i found an off-road H pipe under it as well...she don't mind the noise so its cool. Oh, and its got a full size spare in the trunk.

I might have to get rid of the truck and park another stang next to hers :D

• Sponsors (?)