Gas....19.5 mpg city??!!

• Sponsors (?)

I'm able to squeeze out 24mpg on the freeway. You gotta love being able to tune it lean under light loads...and having 3.27's certainly helps.

On the flip side I can turn the 24mpg into 2 blocks per gallon by simply stomping on the go fast pedal. :D

I get 170 miles per tank. Guy on the 94-95 were talking about gas mileage...said they were impressed with the mileage our cars get. I'm not its pitiful. Brothers Z gets way better mileage and its way faster.

Your right, a close friend of mine averages 27-28 almost the same drive as me in his 02 z28 with 3.23 gears....ran 12.8@109 on a 2.0 60' as well.

I love these threads... If you want fuel efficiency, go buy a Honda. I get like 150 miles to a tank and I LOVE IT.

I never said anything about that....I was just asking is it normal to get gas mileage like around town....thats, it nothing more, nothing less..... And sure I care about it thats why I DD a 2007 Aveo that get about 38 mpg................I don't care if my stang got 10 mpg thats not what I bought it for....but hell 20mpg in the town I just thought was fishy......