Gas mileage on 00 to 04 V6 Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

I've never done better than 18 mpg in the city with my GT V8. If I thought I could get 20+ in town consistently on a V6, I'd try and make a switch. Along with all the other things that cost more on a V8, I think it'd be worth it. Probably save $20 to $30 a month with all the in town driving I do.

Yes, I have been owned SO many times, it's unbearable. Really man, I dont need to own a mustang to know what I'm talking about. If you think I've been owned, you must be new to the internet. Well, they must have just laid the phone lines out there to your cattle farm. You probably just found out there was an internet. Hell, before this, all you had was cow tipping and beer drinking. Which brings me to another point, shouldn't you be out scoopin manure or something?

Why not? I enjoy all kinds of cars and all kinds of people. It's no fun being on a message board when everyone has the same opinion as you do. And Mr. TP, how is me answering his question tripping on my own words?

Fight, Fight.....Frrrrrr wha` happen`d 2 that BOY?

Anyhow, I have a 2001 V6 Convertible and the gas/mileage is not so good...From a full tank 15.7Gal I get roughly 200-250Miles combined HWY/CTY and I use SHELL V-Power 91 Octane Fuel all the time. Also I almost never drive less than 70-75Mph on the Freeway usually arround 80-85Mph.So I guess it all depends on how U drive the Car

I think that U should keep it too, " ONCE U GO V8-JUST GO STRAIGHT" I was thinking of getting a V8 Convertible-YELLOW if I can find a decent one.....or just get a newer V6 w/low miles and add a SUPERCHARGER ($3700)