gas pedal mod...a pain!!!

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by M9rkym9rk112, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Mean03V6

Mean03V6 New Member

Actually I'm getting along great with alot of the guys (and gals) on here. There's only a handful of people who I'm conflicted with. I disagree that it's impossible to own him, but that's debatable to some so I'm not going to argue it. However, I do agree that this thread needs to die already. For the sake of the common good, I won't keep it going any longer. But, Christian, I don't like you or Ash at all and I have no respect for you. Getting your kicks off of trash talking someone from hundreds of miles away is a bit childish, but you guys seem to love it so I'll leave you to it. I'd be happy if I never had to see any more :OT: posts from you two. I checked that indycarz site you posted, but I decided not to join since clearly the vast majority of people there are into imports and I don't own one. And never will. I still stand behind my statement that if you and I were to run the quarter, you would get :owned: . And now I know you'll post a comment to this b/c, like a kid, you have to get the last word and I'm fine with that. Just don't expect a reply b/c I'm here to talk to fellow Stang owners, and you're not one. So, all that said, I'm done on this thread. :nice: Thanks for the welcome aznzebra, even if not so warm. See you around. :cool:

2. Integraholic

Integraholic I own the place Founding Member

Eh, vast majority of imports with a few sub 11 second camaros and mustangs, 3 sub 11 second supras, and a couple vettes. But ah, you dont respect me, it's really no sweat off my back. I'll just add you to the list of people who dont like me. ;)