gas prices in your area

• Sponsors (?)

AndyG47 said:
Don't Altima's need the higher grade gas? My dad works with someone and right on the dash of her Altima it says "SUPER ONLY" not regular, not premium, no it's 97 SUPER.

Well here is the thing, I was in an accident so I didn't have my car. The altima was a rental. If it needed super, or whatever, the rental company didn't tell me. So in short, IT AIN'T MY PROBLEM!! It's all on them, I don't care.

Anyways, I got the stang back and gas is down to $2.98/gallon. And thats a break.

Niterydr85 said:
I bet it did. I had the Altima for 2 weeks and that thing got abused. So if I did that with an altima, I would hate to see what someone would do with a stang as a rental.

And it also doesn't help that it's yellow and it had that sport appeal package. Two months after I got her, I had to replace my breaks because the idiots before me were apprently pressing the break and gas at the same time they were driving. :nonono:

zincyellow03 said:
My mustang was a rental in detroit. I bet it got abused. :notnice:

Same here. Mine was a rental out of Massachussetts (spelling?). I still have the paperwork somewhere claiming the title belongs to Hertz.

It's said that when a car comes from out of state they're trying to get rid of it for a reason. My bugs are in the trans during driving or the idle speed when you first start it up. :notnice:

AndyG47 said:
Same here. Mine was a rental out of Massachussetts (spelling?). I still have the paperwork somewhere claiming the title belongs to Hertz.

It's said that when a car comes from out of state they're trying to get rid of it for a reason. My bugs are in the trans during driving or the idle speed when you first start it up. :notnice:

I don't think my car has any bugs, yet(except ****ed up breaks). Were you the first owner after the rental place?

Yes according to the Carfax report I ran it said that it's only had two owners

1st owner 5/17/2002 Massachusetts (Hertz)
2nd owner 7/31/2003 New Jersey (the first dealership in Hacketstown)

it's also been through 2 auctions and 3 dealerships before I found it at the Dover Chrysler dealer.