Gas Prices

• Sponsors (?)

It all depends upon where you live.

In most of the north east we have regular 87, special 89 and premium 93.
However some brands, like Citgo, also have 91, which they call premium and then they label their 93 as Super Premium.

In other parts of the country, 92 or even 91 is the highest available octane and it is called premium.

Sunoco used to sell 94 octane, which they called Ultra, but I haven't seen it in a while as it has been replaced by 93 octane gasohol around here.

Since the 2005 Mustang (both V6 and V8) will have 89 as the recommended octane, I'm not quite sure what this question is doing here in the 2005 Mustang section. :scratch:

Me, I'm from Montreal, Quebec. You guys from de states CAN NOT imagine how we get screwed up here !!! Today the price went from 89.4 ( THE LITER by the way ) to 99.9 !!! :bang: GOD DAMNNNN !!! USA ALL THE WAY lol :flag:

I went to fill my car up today, at 89.4. Got to the gas station I allways go to. I asked to fill it all the way, the guy told me... we are out !!! Gess I wasn't the only one who wanted to fill my car up. But I got lucky found an other gas station that was still a 89.4.

Cobra18 said:
Is Premium or Super the most expensive gas? After regular, does premium come and than super? What octane is premium?

Super and Premium are usually the same (93). Most stations go = regular(87), Plus (89), Super/Premium (93). Out in Cali Super/Premium is 91 octane.

I'm sure someone will ask again, so I might as well say it again. The 2005 Mustang GT will run on 87

66stangowner said:
OH MY GOD. almost $1 a liter, thats like 3.75 a gallon :eek: if im right, im sorry to hear that man. The prices dont seam to be comin down either. :bang: good luck up there

haha, didn't see that when i posted, whenever that was...
you just forgot that our dollar sucks.... $1 canadian is about 75 cents american... at least its better than like, last year, when it was more like 63 cents or something.