Gas = The Death of Me - How Much are YOU Paying??

It's easier to blame Bush than to look for actual reason. lol It's like when little kids blame their parents for not getting their way. I want that toy gimme gimme and when you don't get it, you think its mom and dads fault because they didn't give it to you. In reality, you can't always get what you want.

• Sponsors (?)

Oil Companys are not to blame!

Its the speculators that are driving the price of crude oil up, not the oil companys. Lets see we've had a war (desert storm) and up went the price, then it came back down, OPEC cut production the price went up, a refinery shutsdown the price goes up. Another war the price went up, then storms wipe out only 20% of the US production and prices goes nuts, Oh yea the old guy passes away over in the middle east, and yep the price went up.

I live not to far from a former Petro Canada Refinery that was recently shutdown.

The refinery in question has been sold to a 3rd world country and is being taken apart and rebuilt over there.

Canada has no fuel reserves in stock pile like the US, we see the rack rate for fuel change daily as the cost per barrel goes up so does the cost per litre of fuel. Canada makes 92% of its required fuel with its own oil!

So why does a storm that rocked the US drive gas prices up in Canada? Today on the way to work it was $1.36 per litre, thats over $5.00 Candian per US gallon! when converted even with the exchange rate I'm going to drive over a fill up in Niagara Falls NY it'll be cheaper!

Striped5.0 said:
Dude Bush has nothing to do w/ it. Stop listening to the left wing media and get your facts stright.

I know its not Bush's fault, but he could help us out, there gona be some way, but not, he said "If you don't need it , don't buy it", WTF everyone need gas