gas....whats it cost you to fill it up?

• Sponsors (?)

2.85 for 93 octane. It usually runs me around $30 but now that i have the headers on i think i will be visiting the gas station a lot less. i have notice a major increase in my mpg! Usually i get 50miles per qurter tank. i'm at 38 and the needle has just barely left the full mark.

What's the point of this thread? We all have the same size gas tanks don't we?

I would think MPG would be a much more relevent discussion that ends with you either keeping you Mustang or buying a Prius.

$2.47 for plus (89) here. Put $25 the other day from 1/8 tank and the needle went all the way to full but didnt stay there long so I assume about $30 to fill from empty. I miss the good 'ol days when gas here was 87cents for regular and $1.05 for premium (1994-97)

04GT said:
What's the point of this thread? We all have the same size gas tanks don't we?

I would think MPG would be a much more relevent discussion that ends with you either keeping you Mustang or buying a Prius.

While our cars may not be the most fuel efficient vehicles on the road, fuel costs/economy is a factor in our daily lives. The better MPG we get, the more money we have for mods. Before you say "Go buy a Prius because you can't afford to pay $2.95 for 87, and get 14 mpg", just sympathize with us.

Stang|ess said:
While our cars may not be the most fuel efficient vehicles on the road, fuel costs/economy is a factor in our daily lives. The better MPG we get, the more money we have for mods. Before you say "Go buy a Prius because you can't afford to pay $2.95 for 87, and get 14 mpg", just sympathize with us.
You live in Hawaii and you want sympathy? :rlaugh:

Just kidding...I just don't like pity parties.

Photo_420.jpg

That fillup, I got 13.85 MPG :owned:

Attachments

• Photo_420.jpg
    Photo_420.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 64