Gauge Ambition

Grabbin, tried to message you. No workie. I'm using two plx gauges. One is for AFR only. The other reads both oil pressure and boost. I could have put all three on one gauge, but I want to see AFR all the time. The toughest part is finding a place to put to modules. I stuck mine behind the radio. I think you can run up to 32 sensor modules on a single gauge. They data log too, which is cool. You can recall max and min numbers.

• Sponsors (?)

Grabbin, tried to message you. No workie. I'm using two plx gauges. One is for AFR only. The other reads both oil pressure and boost. I could have put all three on one gauge, but I want to see AFR all the time. The toughest part is finding a place to put to modules. I stuck mine behind the radio. I think you can run up to 32 sensor modules on a single gauge. They data log too, which is cool. You can recall max and min numbers.

So I would at least need 2 anyways to read both banks for the AFR and the radio bezel plates look like they can come in 2 or 3. Maybe getting the same dark gauges woud work from the look I'm going gor inside the cabin. Really like the @madspeed design too, gonna' have to figure out my cabin look.