gauge mounting

Alright people. With my gauge mounting, I want to mount my phantom gauges that have been sitting in my shed for a year and a half because I have always wanted to try something different with them. I have 2 gauges going on the a piller by the door. with the other 3, I want them to go where my ac knobs were. I took out the ac compressor in my car so I want the gauges to go there. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to install gauges there? is there a company that makes a gauge mounter that would fit there? The ac cover that is on top of the ac knobs is the same size holes as the auto meter gauges, do you think I could do something with that to make it work? Any ideas on getting this to work would be great

• Sponsors (?)

I looked at the normal places, ebay, florida50, ect...nobody had anything. You might just want to build something custom, or modify the A/C control face to hold the gauges.

However, even with no AC, you might want to keep those controls. With no controls you will have no heat, no defrost, and no vent/blower. Unless this is strictly a race car, you might want to think about keeping them and putting the gauges elsewhere...such as the cowl.

Check cowlgaugeconcepts.