Geoff not a pars thief.

fast99cobra

Jul 25, 2004
Oregon
Geoff not a parts thief.

This is a follow up to my last post, and a retraction of me calling Geoff Roderick a oarts thief. It turns out that it was a serious lack of communication. Geoff did drop off the money at my ex-girlfriends house last night. So I will pick it up Friday when I am back in town, and drop off the shidt handle that the questions were raised over. My previous posting was mad after a night of Long Island Ice Teas, so I probably wasn't using much discretion when I. typed it up. As far as the non-specific threat on his fathers answering machine thaat was poste after I read his friends message that he was out buying other parts for his car, while still not geting in contact with me. So I was undrstandably pissed off, thats my Irish temper. However sincei did start the thread, and make an accusation it is only right that I offer a retraction and apology in the same forum where the accusation was made. A general timeline of the incedent so that you can understand why I made the accusation.
Oct 15 -17 Several calls from Geoff saying that he needed to pick up the tranny. It was over at my ex-gfs house, I had left it there since August when he said he wanted it. My ex was vacationing in CA, so he had to wait until the 18 th to pick it up.
Oct 18. A phone call from Geoff saying he was going topick up the tranny, I was driving to Vancouver BC at the time. I was undr the impression Geoff was going to pay for the parts when he picked them up, Geoff disputes this.
(misunderstanding #1)
Oct 20 I arrive back in town. Go visit my ex find out that Geoff had not payed.
Oct 20 - Oct 28. Make many phone calls to the only contact number I had for him. His fathers house, leaving messages with both his father and on answering machine asking him to call back.
Oct. 28 Recieved voicemail from Geoff at 1:15 AM saying that he would pay in a week to a week and a half, and he'd call me back the next day. I then quit calling his house and waited a week and a half and did not hear from him.
Nov. 6 When I posted the "Parts Thief" on this forum. Which semed to yield better results than 3 weeks of phone calls.

• Sponsors (?)