Get'n Rid Of 91 Convrt

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
polk county florida
Picked this thing up several years ago, 91 convrt with 5.0 auto, kinda ruff from sit'n around, po put a carb on it because he could not make it run right and said it tossed a head gasget right after he got it running. Hacked some of the wiring to make it run, I don't have the time/money to make it right although I think I have enough parts to do so. I'm thinking about yank'n the wiring out in case someone wants to do a 4 to 8 cyl switch I do have another harness to fix the hacked part. I have tried several times to peddle it but have grown tired of dealing with some mentalities.
Just a rant, but maybe someone here needs something or suggest what to keep.

• Sponsors (?)

Ahhhh....a cabriolet! Fine choice, a bit old for true status though.
My dear chap, this Is not the 2011, the classic is making a come back. While not the same type of status as a fine 2016 cabriolet, this particular vehicle will speak to the connoisseur and not the self indulgent weiner parked at the Starbucks.

Reactions: 2 users
OMG don't you guys derail this with some unassuming, pretentious hat wearing while you wave at the common working man dribble, my broken rib could not stand it. You really want me to have a glass of dirty scotch and then go to the Walmart parking lot to find a prius to kill?

Reactions: 1 user
OMG don't you guys derail this with some unassuming, pretentious hat wearing while you wave at the common working man dribble, my broken rib could not stand it. You really want me to have a glass of dirty scotch and then go to the Walmart parking lot to find a prius to kill?
See, this uncouth behavior is what gives classic cabriolet enthusiasts a bad name.

I am embarrassed to say I don't know how to pm anybody and my 16 yr old grandson is not here to show me.
:shrug: perhaps when you get done laughing at me you can show me how.
Look up in the top right corner next to your screen name and the little flag that lets you know about replies. The envelope there.

Click this icon on your screen then the envelope
IMG_0115.PNG