Gettin a lift in the garage...

6SpeedLX

Apr 5, 2005
Mass
my parents just told me theyre buyin me a lift for one of the bays in the garage next month...plus i get a new compressor, air tools, a workbench infront of the lift with a computer with internet access (to get on the Ford Dealer website), plus a bunch more specialty tools....let the fun begin...anyone in the southern mass area wants to do some mods to their stangs let me know and we can meet up and put the lift and tools to work.....

i guess graduating car college with A's means alot to them?

• Sponsors (?)

Im right over in Bellingham....about 30 minutes from worcester and 10 minutes from attleboro...i plan on gettin a whole new concrete floor for my 50'x25' garage...the lift requires a 6" thick slab so im just gonna do that in 2 of the bays and theres another bay off to the side behind where the house is that will just get leveled off with new concrete since theres already a concrete floor in there....i think im gonna go with the epoxy that makes the floor look like marble and hang up a bunch of Ford Racing banners...make it fancy......ill get pictures when its done, should be very very soon

Can't wait to see them pics. I've been thinking about doing the epoxy floor in my garage in the spring. I'm curious to see how it goes down. Are you using the Ucoat it system? That one of the ones I was looking at.

Awesome I just rented a 4 bay garage. I'm getting the first 6 months for free. Because I have to run a 100 amp service feed in the garage. Should have all the room in the world. oh it's only 175 bucks a month after 6 months. (really bad neighborhood) lol