Getting another car...can't decide which...

Knife or Banana...um, I mean Mustang or Camaro

• 2010 V6 Camaro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Hmmm I feel the Camaro is a lot smaller and Im only 5'7 tall... Congrats on the purchase though, a lot of guys just dreaming of owning two cars as toys..
Hey, thanks man...so far I LOVE the car!! You felt the Camaro is smaller? Well either way I can say the Coyote is definitely the faster of the two. But a good driver in the SS should be able to take a moderate driver in the GT. I just wish I was as comfortable in it as I am in the SS.

So I went to look at the Coyote and I gotta say that car is a BEAST. It is soo freakin fast I couldn't believe it. Ford definitely underrated the engine. It felt light, it sounded aggressive, and it handled pretty good. The problem was that it was very uncomfortable for me. I'm 6'2"/230 lbs/with a size 15 foot...so needless to say I did not feel at home in it. The back of the driver seat was all the way touching the rear seat when it was at the best position for me and even that wasn't comfortable...and definitely didn't give me good visibility or feel of the car and the outside surroundings.

The Camaro SS was also fast but you can definitely feel its weight. It handles very well and sounds just as good as the Coyote. The price was very good and the mileage was extremely low (10,500 miles on a 2010), but what sealed the deal is the fact that it was a lot more comfortable for me. I had a lot more breathing room in it. It didn't feel cramped or tight at all. I could stretch out my legs and my feet didn't hit 2 pedals at the same time. Not to mention that this particular car had every option, an aftermarket exhaust, and a rare color scheme. So it was pretty much a wrap.

And there you have it. If I were 6 ft or shorter then I'd say it could have gone either way. However, at a comparable price the Coyote would probably have an edge because of its performance capabilities. Over 6 ft and it comes down to how comfortable you're gonna be with the car as a DD. That's all my opinion tho...others might feel different. Anyway, That's that...2 Mustang GTs and a Camaro SS in the stable!!
Good luck! You are right about the new 5.0's being fast! Test drove one and boy did it pull! I was doing some research and I have seen a few people with just mid pipe, driveshaft, boss manifold and tune trapping around 120mph in the 1/4! Jeez!

That's weird, I've driven both and thought the Camaro was uncomfortable as hell and you can't see out of the POS... I'm 6'1" with size 14 shoes. I'm extremely comfortable in the new Mustangs, I'd love to drive a 2011+ V6 for my daily driver and have my GT for fun. I don't know though, good luck with the Camaro, you'll need it haha ;)

That's weird, I've driven both and thought the Camaro was uncomfortable as hell and you can't see out of the POS... I'm 6'1" with size 14 shoes. I'm extremely comfortable in the new Mustangs, I'd love to drive a 2011+ V6 for my daily driver and have my GT for fun. I don't know though, good luck with the Camaro, you'll need it haha ;)
Hahaha, thanks buddy!! So far I absolutely LOVE this car!!