Getting drunk around ugly girls is such a bad idea....

• Sponsors (?)

lol this **** is hilarious....never done the fat thing but definitely the ugly lol :rlaugh:. From the living at the beach, there was so many random nights i'd bring chicks home and the next day would not remember their name or even what they looked like.

Like the others have said, if ur not in a serious relationship, bang away. :nice: Ur friends will bust on u but at the same time their **** is drier than the sahara desert.

We've heard some bad episodes that were mainly a result of drunken stupors, but how about some blind date horrors?

LOL I can think of a really bad one, well it wasnt a blind date but a girl I met off myspace for the hell of it. Man what a bad idea. So she looked good in the pictures and ****, and hell she wasnt even that bad in person but it was one of those chicks with too much testoserone, like she was wearing basketball shorts and a sweatshirt...wow. I mean come on, Im all dressed nice and **** and shes dressed like a dude that just got out of bed, but thats not the end of it........whats even worse is she turned out to be one of those people that are volunteer EMT (same goes for fire dept) which is good and all, but one of those people that thinks they are the coolest thing on the planet because of it. And what would one of those people be without all their friends that thing they are hot **** volunteer retards, and of course there they were sitting at the table. So here I am amongest basically 4 dudes (including the girl dressed like a dude) sitting at a table. Im sitting at the end of the table and they are just all talking amongst themselves about inside stuff like "oh did you here what so and so did the other day" blah blah. This was probably the worst idea I had ever gone through with.....ever. So I took about 10 mins of this then just stood up, "i gotta go bye" literally and walked out the door and left. Never spoke to her again thank god.

Im sure theres lots more myspace horror stories lets here them, lol.

Another girl I met from myspace just turned out to be fat, one of those girls that only takes pictures of her face or pictures that dont make her look fat like in sweatshirts and ****. Yeah I guess I sound like a dick but whatever lol. No fat chicks.

Im sure theres lots more myspace horror stories lets here them, lol.

nope. not yet. I almost did when I was high, but I was like no, I HAVE to go home... NOW let me take you home... lmao

Allow me to elaborate...

Ok so I hadn't seen this one chick since 8th grade(I am a junior now) and for som reason I got on my old AIM. Well I got an instant message from her I remember her being not real hot. Well She gave me her myspace ad I checked it out, I thought she looked hot! Well we talked on the phone for a while and I set it up so I could take her to my schools football game and hang out at my friends house after. I went to pick her and her friend up in my dad's lincoln and she was nasty, when I say nasty I mean caked on makeup on top of TERRIBLE acne!!(can't believe I set it up to have the nice car for this ugly bitch lol). The school was packed so I parked at my friends house. We started walking back to the game and my friend wasn't allowed on school campus(suspended for a fight) so he stayed at his house w/ another one of my friends.

While we were walking I was like " oh **** i forgot my wallet(purposely:D) and I told her to meet me at the game. I was like F that BITCH lol. Instead I went and smoked a few bowls of some fire mids, got high as **** and met her at he game after 2 or so hours and a wendy's trip hahaha. When I met her at th game, my friend ( now GF) was like oh is this your date and I mumbled F NO! We went to the top top of the stadium so noone would see me with her and then we left, she was all over me, I was like leave me alone I am high lmao. We were supposed to go back to Alvins house and meet him, but instead I called my dad and was like tell me I have to come home. "Ooooookkkk... get home now"(thanks for saving my std-free life dad!!) So I took her home and went back to alvins to smoke :lol: