getting owned by your parents

kristopher

Apr 18, 2005
Mesa, Arizona
(I posted this in the saloon and it bombed but I have this seen on other forums before and people had some interesting and funny stories to tell. Since this is the best forum on SN I thought I'de try it here. :D )

Tell about a time that you got owned good by parent(s). For example when they might have caught you doing something bad and busted you real good or maybe they just really embarrased the hell out you somewhere. Lets here it!

• Sponsors (?)

Well mine was more imbarrassing to my dad. I went to their regualr friday night motorcycle meet at Sonic. I thought heck ill stop by since i get my food for half price. So immediately when i get there a few guys start asking about my car. Soi sat and ate talked to a few people then it was time to leave to go to a party. So on my way to the car a couple of guys were like hey let's see what she's got. Dad was you should take it slow there have been a lot of cops around here. Me being of sound mind and body at a ripe age of 22 would listen to my father. HA HA NOT! I left that place sideways through 1st and 2nd chirped third and was gone. I know it was either proud or embarrasing to him. Until i saw him the next day ohh yea everyone looked at him as soon as they saw me leave he was like what come on you tell me your kids mine you all the time too huh.

When I was 13, I got caught smoking pot in my bedroom, my mom and her friend came home and the whole house stunk so bad. I didn't smell it, I guess I was used to the smell since I was the one smoking it. My mom was mortified because her friend was the one that pointed it out. LOL. Pot = :notnice:

I tried to stuff a huge handle of Vodka into my empty bookbag when I was 15 and try to get it past my parents. It tipped over in my bookbag while I was talking to them and they asked me what that sound was. When I said "nothing", they wanted to see it. Whoops! I don't know how that got in there. :D

My Dad unexpectedly came home one day when I was skipping school when I was 16 and I had 6 people with me. We were all drunk as hell when he came home around 11:30AM and he caught us all. Whoops! Luckily we were smart enough to have a designated driver.

Again, I was skipping school one day when I was 16 and my Mom came home, expectedly, but an hour early. Me and my girlfriend were butt-naked on the couch, "having fun". I still remember my Mom's scream. LOL.

I think over the course of my highschool life, I got caught skipping school about 25 times. The bad part is, the school NEVER called home. My parents always decided to come home when I was there. :notnice:

The list could go on.....:D

Joe

I got owned by my ex gf's mom when I was in hs. We used to always sneak into her back yard, put a blanket down and go at it in the back yard under the stars. Well one day I decided to bring my friends little brother because my gf's little sis had a crush on him. Well one thing led to another and pretty soon she was on top of him taking his virginity. Well anyway I did my thing and we all eventually fell asleep in the back yard. About and hour later I was woken up by her MOM with a flashlight ripping the blanket off of us screaming "**** WTF is going on out here?" I was in my boxers, my gf in nothing but her bra. I grabbed my clothes and shoes and hit the back fence!

I have too many to list them all hahaha. I got caught drinking so many times to where my parents gave up on trying to punish me for it, my punishment was they would take my alcohol and drink it themselves!!!!! thats the worst!!!! I left some condom wrappers in the back of my moms car one time, she wasnt happy about that, and another time me and my ex went down this narrow path into the woodsin my moms car, and i left the a/c on bcuz it was hot as a ******. when ready to leave the car would not start and we had to pay a tow truck $75 to tow me out of there, my mom didnt talk to me for like 3 days hahah. the tow truck driver even said "next time you want a piece buddy, just pay some money for a room, it would be cheaper than the tow bill.

I have only a couple, I guess I was too good to get caught. But the most recent was about a year ago. A couple friends and I were hangin my garage and we wanted to go out racing. Well it was just spring time so I still had the stockers on so all of sudden, my dad realizes that I'm swapping out the stocks for the 03 cobras so I could have my drag radials. So he comes out asking questions, asking if I was going out to race. (Now he doesn't really mind it cause he had a '66 427 vette with side exhaust at 17) So then he strangely tells me to not race tonight. He knew what was going on since i was swapping wheels out. Well it was a slow night and no one was out anyways until on my way home. About 5 blocks away I come up upon a T/A. Now I knew it would probably be a loss because I was stock at the time. But wtf, I like having fun. So we launch, the drag radials kick his ass all the way to 3rd and then he just walks me like a ls1 would. Well I get a call from a buddy that was a chase car and before he says anything i tell him the results. well he replies with, "well that sucks but you got worse things behind you". right when i look in my rear view i see a cop with no lights on, on my ass. I was screwed. I had to go home, explain what happened to my dad and actually ended up with a weekend in jail after that. So since then not much street racing has gone on.

Jeremy

I used to work 2nd shift when I lived at home and at the time I was banging a chic that worked with me. After we'd get off she come home with me and we'd do our thing. Sometimes we'd fall asleep and she wouldnt leave til like 4am, the only problem was my dad got up for work at 3:30. He let it slide once or twice but then finally told me that if thats what I was going to be doing, then I need to get my own place. Then he told me " this aint no stabbin cabin." It was soo hard not to laugh... Of course if my parents had actually met the girl during the day, they might have acted differently, however all they ever saw of that chic was her shoes and her car outside !!!

ok this is my freind getting owned. well my freinds parents banned him from seeing his girlfreind who lives in connecticut(we in ny). so, over the summer we worked out a plan to get over there while his girlfreinds parents were out so he could "see" her and i could "hang out" with her cousin :D . we pull "covert ops" as we call it and parked across the street in the school so if anyone came a home we could split out the back :rolleyes:. so we get there and we are waitin for the cousin to arrive. well, a truck pulled up, and his girlfreind thought it was her parents :eek:. so me n him ran for the back door, which was locked from the inside and we didnt know where the key was :bang:. at this point im like oh crap. so i say "to the basement!", without knowing what was down there. well, i flip on the lights and see a door on the wall and say "oh that must be some of those cellar doors." so i open the door, see the stairs leading up to the doors and my freind flies past me then
BAM!, he smashes his head on the metal doors :lol: :rlaugh: . i just stared at him with a puzzled look on my face, then flipped the lock and pushed the door open. we hid in the bushes(it was dark out) to see what was up, i was laughing the whole time. turns out it was the cousin getting dropped off and we flipped out for nothing:lol:. i guess we both got served but he got :owned:

Me and my buddies were just talking about this last night and everyone who never heard it thought it was pretty funny, so I'll tell yall...

During the first month of my Freshman year in college, I got an alcohol violation for doing something obnoxious in the hallway. Delaware has a three strikes and your out policy, so my parents went easy on me and said that if I got another "strike", I would have to come home on weekends. F THAT! I promised to stay out of trouble...

Well about 2 months later, here I am stumbling down the road and a cop pulls up. S HIT! I'm freaking out. My first instinct was to run, so I did. I took about 5 strides before my drunkness took over and I started to run to one side (leaning to the left). Without even noticing the parked car (some kind of SUV), I ran right into the side of it and fell. It was parked off of a pretty high curb and some how I sprained my ankle in the process. When I tried to get back up, I just fell. I gave up. The cop comes up to me and he looks vaguely familiar. Next he says, "Joe, you ****ing idiot." It was my best friends Dad! He recognized me because I only saw him a few hours before that incident and I had a Jerome Bettis jersey on.

I felt so damn stupid.... :bang:

Joe

2 stories:

When I was a senior in HS, my brother is a sophomore. So he's the big hockey star of the town and my rents go to every game. This leaves me with the house to myself for two hours every game. One time I end up having over a sophomore girl that he knew and we start going at it on the couch. Literally with her bra in my hands my parents and little brother bomb in 10 minutes after they left cause the game got cancelled. Lets just say that was a quiet drive when I brought her home.

Second: Early this year at college, my parents come up to visit me at my apartment. I'll preface this by saying they HATE me working on my car. So my mom comes into my room to make the inspection tour and without even thinking about it I had left right on my desk a 65mm TB, underdrive pullies, new wires, new plugs, and a Roush Racing hat. I had managed to borrow all the books i had needed that semester and spent the money on parts. They were NOT impressed.

- Adam

Well I got owned last night. By my grandparents! My mom had called them over to see this centerpiece she had made for a tea party they are having at the church next wk. Well I didnt know they were coming over so I was in the front room with the doors locked with my gf. I was going at it from behind when I hear a loud lock on the door. My grandma opens the door (that I thought was locked) turns on the light and says Hello. I was still pulling my pants up and my gf was in her undies. So she is trying to hide herself with a pillow as my grandma and grandpa walk in. She manages to get her pants on without my grandpa seeing her ass but she is super embarrassed. I walk over to give my grandpa a hug and he whispers... "Mondo Next time lock the door." LOL :owned:

When I was a senior in HS I was dating this hot girl that had an even hotter mom. :nice: Well one day we decide to skip school and we go back to her place, and get in her room and one thing leads to another, and before you know it I'm nailing it from behind. Guess who walks in? Yup you gessed it her mom! I turn slightly and pause for just a moment, she turns around and walks out. My girlfreind says what was that I said nothing, we finish up and get dressed and leave. Every time I saw her mom after that she made eyes at me. I wish I would have had enough nad to ask for some but I never did :notnice:

94gts said:
LOL grandparents like that are awesome :lol:
I remember one time like 2-3 years ago my cousin and I had my grandparent's house to watch for 3 days.

My grandpa, says, "I don't care if you guys have a little party, just don't let anyone drive drunk." I said of course not, etc. Then he says, "And if either of you guys get lucky, you better take some damn pictures." :rlaugh:

LMFAO. My grandpa kicks ass.