GIANTSSSSAAAA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I would hate to see someone hate all the members of the team, aka The Patriots, because they did not build a stadium in the area. That is business, business changes.

As for the running up the scoreboard. This is the National Football League with grown men. This is not Little League, or in this situation, Pop Warner.

Patriots have more overall talent. The Giants put what they had together, well enough to win by 3 points:nice:

I do like the fact that Eli and Peyton both got MVP and SuperBowl wins, in back to back years and they are brothers:) That is something you do not see to often.

Grn - No one lost, and no one won. The teams play the last time I checked. Not guys on a forum.

Are you from CT, do you know what actually happened? No of course not and of course you don't. It had NOTHING to do with business at all. They weren't the amazing team they are now, and needed their fans to back them so they "planned" a move, got everyone here all excited and in the end basically proved they had no intentions to move the team. Not sure what other grounds I need for hating a team? Do they have to come to my house and injure my family or is this "excuse" a good enough one? I would like to hear of some "acceptable" excuses for disliking something if that isn't a good one.

The Giants won. The Patriots were and are a great team, but they LOST THE SUPERBOWL how hard is that to understand. Make all the excuses you want, why did Brady not have the time in the pocket, because the Giants played a better game. End of story, luck plays a roll in everything if thats what you'd like to call it.

I am by no means a die hard Giants fan, although I do like them a lot. I just dispise the Patriots (not every player, but the team), and am NOT a fan of Tom Brady whatsoever. Call it jeleousy or whatever you feel the desire to, I have my reasons, and stand by them.

99% of the time they're extremely boring. Football and hockey are the only halfway acceptable ones, but I hate when the violence gets interupted by playing the game. I just feel I have better things to do with my time than sit around and watch grass grow on tv while a bunch of mentally challenged grown men in spandex chase a ball around. :shrug: Now, the eating junk food and drinking beer with buddys part I can deal with. I'd just rather do it watching motorsports.

What was the Giant's record for this year??

My friend you are far from alone! I also am not intrigued by this behavior, and to hit on the way people claim victory when all they do is like the colors of a team or the name on a jersey...lmao. I have much better things to do with my time. That being said, I show up for the social event of Superbowl as it has almost been made a holiday in this country. Good thing I did because the first 7/8 of the game was the worst excuse for entertainment I have every seen.

As for motor sports, I dont really enjoy them too much, but better than grunting brutes with an over-simplistic mentality in spandex.

Are you from CT, do you know what actually happened? No of course not and of course you don't. It had NOTHING to do with business at all. They weren't the amazing team they are now, and needed their fans to back them so they "planned" a move, got everyone here all excited and in the end basically proved they had no intentions to move the team. Not sure what other grounds I need for hating a team? Do they have to come to my house and injure my family or is this "excuse" a good enough one? I would like to hear of some "acceptable" excuses for disliking something if that isn't a good one.

To answer your questions, no I am not from CT. I do not know everything that happened and I can imagine you did not know EVERYTHING that happened either. So I have to consider that question mute.

There was obviously an issue with the moving. To hate a team for being smarter is a bit silly in my opinion. Look at where they are now, as you stated. It appears they had to burn a couple bridges, to build some new ones.

That is business. You cannot satisfy everyone.

The Giants won. The Patriots were and are a great team, but they LOST THE SUPERBOWL how hard is that to understand. Make all the excuses you want, why did Brady not have the time in the pocket, because the Giants played a better game. End of story, luck plays a roll in everything if thats what you'd like to call it.

Your right the Giants won. I watched it with millions of others last night. I never made an excuse. I stated a couple things, if you read it:

"congrats to the Giants in a great game:)"

"Patriots have more overall talent. The Giants put what they had together, well enough to win by 3 points:nice:

I do like the fact that Eli and Peyton both got MVP and SuperBowl wins, in back to back years and they are brothers That is something you do not see to often."

The win comes from so many factors, it is not funny. The Giants did a great job of implementing as many as possible and again, did a great job.

I am by no means a die hard Giants fan, although I do like them a lot. I just dispise the Patriots (not every player, but the team), and am NOT a fan of Tom Brady whatsoever. Call it jeleousy or whatever you feel the desire to, I have my reasons, and stand by them.

Whatever your opinions or bias, that is fine by me. I just think the stadium argument is silly. That is old news. I say move on:nice:

pats great meh, they had an 18-1, doesnt mean anything without the superbowl. The most important game is what they lost and they deserve no credit for what they did. if they dont clinch it in the end, EVERYTHING they have done up til then was for nothing. The giants wanted it more and derserved it more. ok,....next question who is skipping out on work and going to the parade?

so the whole season breaking records and winning 18 games means nothing becuase they didnt win the superbowl. thats the dumbest thing i ever heard and iam not a football fan but dont try to lessen what they did this season just cuz you hate them and they didnt win the superbowl

To answer your questions, no I am not from CT. I do not know everything that happened and I can imagine you did not know EVERYTHING that happened either. So I have to consider that question mute.

There was obviously an issue with the moving. To hate a team for being smarter is a bit silly in my opinion. Look at where they are now, as you stated. It appears they had to burn a couple bridges, to build some new ones.

That is business. You cannot satisfy everyone.

Your right the Giants won. I watched it with millions of others last night. I never made an excuse. I stated a couple things, if you read it:

"congrats to the Giants in a great game:)"

"Patriots have more overall talent. The Giants put what they had together, well enough to win by 3 points:nice:

I do like the fact that Eli and Peyton both got MVP and SuperBowl wins, in back to back years and they are brothers That is something you do not see to often."

The win comes from so many factors, it is not funny. The Giants did a great job of implementing as many as possible and again, did a great job.

Whatever your opinions or bias, that is fine by me. I just think the stadium argument is silly. That is old news. I say move on:nice:

Hmm how bout the fact they lost a draft pick, for cheating, next year? Can you hate them for that instead?:shrug:

So enlighten me as to what a "good" reason to not like a certain team? Or are you saying there is NOT a single reason to dislike a sports team? I really want to know, as I feel my reasons are 100% valid, and the fact that I can assure you us in CT know a lot more than was out in the public about the situation allows me to have that opinion about them. Sorry it doesn't fit in your "rules for disliking a certain sports team" but it is how I feel. The point is only mute to you, an outside in the situation.

Also to note I wasn't referring to you when on your second quote. I was referring to the poster who made excuses for the Pats loss. So that to me is a mute point in your defense.

I have moved on from the Stadium thing, but I still hate the Patriots, for all kinds of reasons... the stadium just started the hatred when I was young!

Again please enlighten me as to a good solid reason to dislike a team, or hell even like a team for that matter? :rolleyes:

dude your just pissed cause the lost regardless if your a football fan, most new englanders hate ny winning, they went 16-0 wow amazing, they didnt captilized on it. there not going to be remembered for there awesome 07-08, 16-0 regular season. They are going to be remembered for 18-1, that 1 being the most important game of the year. im not a big football fan at all, im getting this from analyst on espn.

Brian - This is taking a personal turn. I am not going to go that route. So I am going to end it. Congratulations to the Giants for a well played game.

PeteyAce - They were 4 points away from perfection.

It is always easier for a critic to feed on the negative than look at the positives.

FYI, I am actually a 100% Packer fan:)

Overall it was a great game, and it was good to see the Giants win. I was over at my friend's house watching it, total of 6 people watching the game, and all of us were going for the Giants, even though we live in California and aren't fans of them. We just wanted to see a close, good game and see the Patriots lose. When the Giants scored that final touchdown, we all stood up and cheered...then we realized, there's still 39 seconds to play...but the Giants pulled it off. Great job!:nice:

Haha I laugh because I don't like sports that do involve cars. Most sports I would much rather be playing than watching, but if it's an excuse to get me and my friends together to eat, drink and celebrate, then we do it.

Not sure why 90% of the internet complains, and moans or simply dislikes the Superbowl and everything attached to it. Do these people really live such sheltered lives that all they can do is complain about things that should be fun or entertainment?

It's my personal opinion on sports. Me no likey. Of course, I AM a chick. :shrug:

Only time I'll get involved in a football game is when the Raiders are playing someone and my Dad and bro are watching. I'll walk by and yell "Go Raiders!" and get kicked out of the house till teh game is over. :D

Brian - This is taking a personal turn. I am not going to go that route. So I am going to end it. Congratulations to the Giants for a well played game.

PeteyAce - They were 4 points away from perfection.

It is always easier for a critic to feed on the negative than look at the positives.

FYI, I am actually a 100% Packer fan:)

Well when MY reason for disliking a team is called a mute point because it was in the past...

Whatever! :nice:

I continue to dislike the Patriots whether or not the internet thinks my reasons are valid!

For anyone who thinks different its only cause you hate them. They are a awesome team. Simply amazing is the way to put it. The only other team i like better is the Minnesota Vikings which the Pats beat all of the Vikings records. Funny thing is Moss was on both of those record setting teams. And to justify the pats loss. The Giants did get lucky, the Pats offesive line fell apart. Had they been able to give Brady the time he needed. You guys would have seen a totally different game. Something along the lines of 35 - 17 PATS.

For everybody who says the Pats suck, Sorry but your wrong. They are a great team. And as far as the Miami goes. The Pats were way better, they just didn't clinch the final game which puts them down a rank. So YES. The Giants and Miami both got lucky. Tom is an awesome 1/4 back and he'll rise next year again. I'll bet my Mustang says the Giants don't make playoffs next year. You can write that down as well...
"Lucky"?! Your credibility = shot

PATS ROCK

For anyone who thinks different its only cause you hate them. They are a awesome team. Simply amazing is the way to put it. The only other team i like better is the Minnesota Vikings which the Pats beat all of the Vikings records. Funny thing is Moss was on both of those record setting teams. And to justify the pats loss. The Giants did get lucky, the Pats offesive line fell apart. Had they been able to give Brady the time he needed. You guys would have seen a totally different game. Something along the lines of 35 - 17 PATS.

For everybody who says the Pats suck, Sorry but your wrong. They are a great team. And as far as the Miami goes. The Pats were way better, they just didn't clinch the final game which puts them down a rank. So YES. The Giants and Miami both got lucky. Tom is an awesome 1/4 back and he'll rise next year again. I'll bet my Mustang says the Giants don't make playoffs next year. You can write that down as well...

To sum it up....

BRADY + MOSS = AWESOME PATS! FTW

FTW? Did you not hear? :shrug:

My friend you are far from alone! I also am not intrigued by this behavior, and to hit on the way people claim victory when all they do is like the colors of a team or the name on a jersey...lmao. I have much better things to do with my time. That being said, I show up for the social event of Superbowl as it has almost been made a holiday in this country. Good thing I did because the first 7/8 of the game was the worst excuse for entertainment I have every seen.

As for motor sports, I dont really enjoy them too much, but better than grunting brutes with an over-simplistic mentality in spandex.

Agreed 100%. I won't even get into the rediculous amount they get paid.
so the whole season breaking records and winning 18 games means nothing becuase they didnt win the superbowl. thats the dumbest thing i ever heard and iam not a football fan but dont try to lessen what they did this season just cuz you hate them and they didnt win the superbowl

This is exactly why it sucks.

Well when MY reason for disliking a team is called a mute point because it was in the past...

Whatever! :nice:

I continue to dislike the Patriots whether or not the internet thinks my reasons are valid!

You misread what I typed. I stated that I did not know everything that went on, and I could not imagine how you knew everything that went on. With that being the case, I said the question you asked me was mute.

You asked me, "do you know what actually happened?"

Go Packers:)

Let's not get our feathers ruffled. It is the internet after all. It is a great place for opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.