Girl Fights

• Sponsors (?)

Dag, I've seen some black chicks go at it before..but two white chicks and one knife? That's a first! Killing = :notnice: Beating the crap out of someone so they cant move :nice:

But stepping back into reality. Both parties in the fight get raped either way...just don't do it. Take those punches like a man/woman and watch the pansy get shipped off by the popo's. Thats what I did and he never even bruised me. Pitiful to see people try to hard and loose even though they land every hit. I leave my hitting to sports because everyone signs a waiver to play so...GAME ON :banana:

Man, fighting is so rediculas. Its so stupid and childish. Being tough means nothing, everyone should be at peace with themselves and others. After watching only one of the videos, I almost f'in puked. Thats sick. Peace, preach the good word.

Hare Krishna, Hare Rama

deadhead5.0 said:
Man, fighting is so rediculas. Its so stupid and childish.

some people fight for fun. ive taken my beatings and given out a fair share too. the reason why i fight for fun is because when the day comes when i may get jumped and have to fight for real, i will have had plenty of practice. i grew up with 6 brothers, 2 wrestled and 1 boxed, so i grew up fighting, then i joined the army and now i have a lot of people to fight with for fun. the whole inner peace thing is good, but until everyone believes in it, people will keep fighting. i just know when someone sucker punches me, it will just take a hook to the jaw and they will know if they want to throw down.

also, fighting is such a good workout! it teaches you, builds reflexes (can be used for racing), and builds strength and endurance.

If I wanna watch fight videos, I'll watch WWE; it's much better production & more entertaining to watch since you know it's not genuine fighting. Better music video entrances, too. Although not as much fun since Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Rock are gone. I think these videos here are just wrong.. who would tape high school students (minors?) and post it on the internet for kicks? Oh well, to each their own..

eprider said:
some people fight for fun. ive taken my beatings and given out a fair share too. the reason why i fight for fun is because when the day comes when i may get jumped and have to fight for real, i will have had plenty of practice. i grew up with 6 brothers, 2 wrestled and 1 boxed, so i grew up fighting, then i joined the army and now i have a lot of people to fight with for fun. the whole inner peace thing is good, but until everyone believes in it, people will keep fighting. i just know when someone sucker punches me, it will just take a hook to the jaw and they will know if they want to throw down.

also, fighting is such a good workout! it teaches you, builds reflexes (can be used for racing), and builds strength and endurance.

I'm sorry but how can you say fighting is fun? So you get a kick out of hurting someone else? Thats just idiotic.
What really annoys me is there's like 50 people watching these girls fight, can't someone step in and say ok enough?
I mean, if I was there, i can't watch two people like that actually TRYING to hurt the other, how can you feel good about yourself after hurting someone. And how can you feel good about yourself watching someone hurt someone else? ITS UNREAL!

u don't understand what im saying DC..i said fight for fun. both people know they are just playing around. its just like boxing. when u are training for a match, you spar with someone. the person sparring gets a little beat up, the boxer gets a little beat up. the point of it is to get ready for the match. boxer/sparrer KNOWS its just a play fight, but the point of it is to be ready for the real thing when it comes. im not saying i go out and jump people for the hell of it. im saying me and my friends used to box/wrestle for fun. when one person would want to quit, it was over. they didn't get an ass beating. call me idiotic if u want, but ill be the one that isn't timid when it comes to fighting.

i almost had the chance last tuesday to show that play fighting is good. i was standing in line at the chow hall (where military people eat) with my fiance and she had to go to the bathroom so she walked to the front of the line and into the bathroom. this guy started talking **** saying, "What? Women don't have to wait in line anymore?" and i said she was just going to the bathroom. he carried on with it and i heard him say something about her holding her vagina. thats when i got pissed off and started cussing the guy out in line. this guy was smaller than me (im 6'2", 175 pounds), but he said something completely out of line and almost got his ass wooped over it. i know i would have wooped his ass because he was a lot smaller than me and i have been fighting people (for fun may i add) for years. so if he wanted to proceed with being stupid, i would have made an ass out of this guy because i practice, he doesn't. practice makes perfect.