girl leaves guy and then...

skywalker

Dec 22, 2003
Pensacola, FL
Last night I found out that a girl with whom I had a very serious relationship with, and who left me for another guy...well she got the revenge she deserved (for some of the things she did to me.) The guy turned around and left her - for another guy.

HAHA! Revenge a cold, yet sweet treat. :rlaugh:

I have now accomplished another milestone in dating. I have had a girl leave in the middle of a date because "her grandmother died."

A girl broke up with me by hanging up on me whenever I called.

I've dated sisters...simultaneously.

I've been dumped by sisters, seperately.

I've had a girl leave me for a homosexual.

I've had a girl cheat on me with another woman.

All I need to do now is date twins and I'm set!

• Sponsors (?)

Hers's one............... Girls breaks up because she is afraid of getting pregnant. Boy is heart broken. Basically falls in love with every girl he ever met. Girl gets knocked up a year later and a year after that gets divorced. Boy meets TRUE love of his life and marries 3 weeks later and is married for 20 years to date.

Ozsum2 said:
Hers's one............... Girls breaks up because she is afraid of getting pregnant. Boy is heart broken. Basically falls in love with every girl he ever met. Girl gets knocked up a year later and a year after that gets divorced. Boy meets TRUE love of his life and marries 3 weeks later and is married for 20 years to date.

You too??? Happened to me twice! I love moving back to my "small hometown" - one of them for a while worked for my wife :rlaugh:

I shouldn't laugh; but sometimes life is just too swet.

Still Dreamin'

Sky,

In a nutshell, as I won't go into details here:

Happy marraige 12 years, two kids. She goes to a convention in Vegas, meets an exotic car salesman, packs up and walks out on us. She gets out there, he's moved on to more affairs. Turns out he was married at the time, and she was affair # 5 of at least 8 or 9 that his wife and I could figure out!

Kids and I are a VERY happy three-some family.

Hmmm........ Dating twins sounds intersting.........