girl needing electrical help :(

dznrroses

Nov 16, 2006
va
:bang: i have a huge problem with my electrical system....its a 90 5.0 covertible...when i turn my headlights on, my dash lights go on and everythings fine, as soon as i turn my windshield wipers on, my dash lights go out except for my two turn signal lights (that aren't blinking) and the light that means my brights are on....my windshield wipers freeze...my horn wont honk....and my tachometer doesnt read.....then itll quit when it gets bored i guess and everythings fine.....i know a wire is grounding out but im a 21 yr old girl and even though i love my car and try working on it...its hard....any help? please :) :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

eww cant do expensive.....how do you know its that and not a wire grounding......cause itll happen if i hit a bump...and sumtimes it doesnt do it at all....am i being rude in the wrong forum? i dont know.....?

vbpgimage.php

here ya go

I am digging the color, what is it?

aww thanks!! its plum purple i think..it has sparkles in it up close or in the sun..idk exactly what its called...i bought it used..it needs a paint job..ima have it repainted the same :) i love it...

dznrroses said:
eww cant do expensive.....how do you know its that and not a wire grounding......cause itll happen if i hit a bump...and sumtimes it doesnt do it at all....am i being rude in the wrong forum? i dont know.....?

Trust me.....cuz we know......I have been there and done that.....they are about $150. good luck and welcome... nice ride :nice: