girl needing electrical help :(

• Sponsors (?)

Haha did I do something wrong? Ok supposing this person is really a girl its good to see that she asks tech questions because on other car sites ive browsed HUGE internet fights have started because said girl has no real purpose there other then to ego stroke herself by getting her leg humped. As far as the talk posse thing im really clueless as to how they operate or what they are about, im excluded from their group lol

310stanger said:
Haha did I do something wrong? Ok supposing this person is really a girl its good to see that she asks tech questions because on other car sites ive browsed HUGE internet fights have started because said girl has no real purpose there other then to ego stroke herself by getting her leg humped. As far as the talk posse thing im really clueless as to how they operate or what they are about, im excluded from their group lol

Juss kidding man...it was in regards to the comment regarding her being cute...not that I dont agree :rolleyes: anyways the talk posse is a group of individuals who dedicate all there services to uphold the highest values in 5.0talk.

:rlaugh:

p.s. I think were dealing with a guy here myself, its always to good to be true

too late, thread already derailed. gotta be quick around here. just the mere mention of strype and dman can send a thread spiraling out into left field.

hahaha

that pics on google? what:mad: ? r u serious? it might be cuz i have a myspace...but i swear im not a guy....:( but anyways no im not an attention whore...im really am learning everything i can to hook my car up...im learning how to do all the labor so i can do it myself...i hate having to rely on people....also its hard to find 90 5.os in junkyards that arent trash....do you know if it has to be a convertible to get the exact same switch or does that part not matter?

Definitely try and find a multifunction from the exact year car you own, thats jus being smart. Buying the wrong part sucks major donkey balls. I cant see any reason why a multifunction would be diff on a vert but its Ford were talking about here so anythings possible. Jus tell the junkyard dude you got a 90 and be very clear about it.

ok thank you....i will...because i know alot of parts are dif JUST because the stoopid vert....and about my dad hahaha TRUST me....i retaliate on those remarks...i like the race one haha....stranger...have you had the same problem happen to you?

stykthyn said:
too late, thread already derailed. gotta be quick around here. just the mere mention of strype and dman can send a thread spiraling out into left field.

What I do :shrug: hehehe

Sooooo anyway I like the purple car. I also like your hair color, is it naturally blond because I was going to die my hair next week and if it's not I'd like to know what color your using thanks :D