Girlfriend problems... Need some opinions/help

well i was in the same boat about 2 years ago. and yes she was ****ing some other guy. but the diffrence is she admitted it. so i dunno. +1 on going to his house and talking to the wify and kids. that would be a good :owned:. Talk to her. plus its only been 5 months. not really long. i was with her a year till i found out. and if she did cheat on you, do what i did, do her best friend and then her cousin!!!!! i know it sucks.

• Sponsors (?)

Just go to her cellphone company and ask for a list of all of her activities. (phone calls, text messages). If it was her, than her text to you will be in there. Just be like, "if you really want me to believe you, then let me do this." If she refuses, then she most definitely did it. You can dump her after that.

lol true. thats why i dont have a girl. why work your ass of for money, to spend on her. **** that buy yourself everything you want, and have friends that are easy!!lol

my advice is to fall back, I think she is getting the D^^& someplace else.. Sad to say, but she busted herself.. Up to you if you want to go on with the relatiionship. But if your young just move on.. Sorry , that sucks..

Redsnake2 said:
my advice is to fall back, I think she is getting the D^^& someplace else.. Sad to say, but she busted herself.. Up to you if you want to go on with the relatiionship. But if your young just move on.. Sorry , that sucks..
Im with you on that.. Oviously she has no respect for u to be talking to this bob guy in teh first place and taking things he gets her.. I wouldent put up with that.. Theres no dought she did it. Unless it was a joke? I would just talk to her about it.. see where it goes... If she starts getting really defensive.. END IT! your youge, theres tons of girls that would love a guy with a Mustang!:D

Goodluck man!

Ummm .... so did the message you recieved say that it was from HER phone #? If so, sorry to say it, she's screwin' around.

I would do the idea mentioned above where you (tactfully) ask her to view all of the messages sent (get from phone company). You may find out some other interesting things this way, too. If she pulls the "trust flag" .... or totally resists doing it ... then ditch her .... she's guilty.

Now here's the fun part. If she turns out to be guilty, without a shadow of doubt, go have that talk with Bobby & his wife. He stepped in on your territory (haha, you know what I mean). So you have the right to step in on his. I'm sure she won't be exactly "approving" of that. Oh, and I'm not saying "go bang his wife" .... but .... GO BANG HIS WIFE!!! PIIBWB!!! (Bobby's wife's). :D

All in favor, say PIIBWB.

has anyone mentioned that if shes dumb enough to send YOU the text that was meant for that other guy, shes probably just really dumb? even if shes smart, thats just ridiculously dumb.

Check the outbox, when she comes at you with the "you dont trust me", tell her you have been dating 5 months and you are building trust but the text message kinda hinders that so you need to know for sure...if she still says no, dump the bitch and tell the wife of the dude what you found out:owned:

WhiteStallionGT said:
I'm sick and tired of women. lol

paul_rudd12-756179.jpg

"you know how i know you're gay? you just told me you're sick and tired of women."

:lol: