Girls are so messed up in the head...

Aliate X

May 9, 2005
Rockland NY
Long story short Ive been hanging out with this girl from work for maybe a little more than a week, more than friends, and just today she drops this **** on me that she has an xbf that is still "there". She says we can still hang out but that conversation ended with me saying this is retarded, see ya later.

What would you guys do in this situation? Keep hanging out with her only to get stabbed in the back eventually or just save myself the headache now?

It seems like something like this happens with every girl I have ever met in my life, it ****ing sucks and it reminds me why I would dump a girl before my friends, Im really starting to loose faith in girls anymore, just feeling like **** right now. :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

Dude, don't cheat yourself by thinking ALL girls are like that. Seriously, there ARE nice people out there. They are very rare but, they DO exist. I felt that way about guys (there were no good ones) for along time but, I was wrong. Don't give up. :nice:

hey.. franken stang.. you know you and aliate have known eachother and been around for a while.. maybe yall should 'hook up'.. :rolleyes: have little mustang babys, half capri half mustang.. caprustangs.. frankenaliates meh :shrug:

also it could mean a B.. how i dont know, but good luck lol

Long story short Ive been hanging out with this girl from work for maybe a little more than a week, more than friends, and just today she drops this **** on me that she has an xbf that is still "there". She says we can still hang out but that conversation ended with me saying this is retarded, see ya later.

What would you guys do in this situation? Keep hanging out with her only to get stabbed in the back eventually or just save myself the headache now?

It seems like something like this happens with every girl I have ever met in my life, it ****ing sucks and it reminds me why I would dump a girl before my friends, Im really starting to loose faith in girls anymore, just feeling like **** right now. :nonono:
It's not always easy but you are better off staying away.

thanks for the help guys I appriciate it. ill let everyone know what happens shes really hot so ill probably stick around to lay some piping, I need practice keeping my feelings under coontrol anyways.

I've learned in the past, never pass up a piece of ass!