Give me the balls tocut mybumper for grille

Well my car is in the bodyshop and guess what? They just called me and said that he never actuallymade the claim with State farm(the guy who hit me) So now the dude is out of town and I don't have his cell nor does my GF or her family so I have no way to get in touch with him to tell him to call state farm. I called his agent and told him to call the guy and ask him about it so he knew I wasn't just some Joe-schmo trying to get a free insurance paid fix. DAMN PEOPLE, oh and my body guy said the ABC exclusive bumper was good quality and fit so that's a plus!

PS I paid 270for it from M U which was cheaper than direct from ABC, which was 200 plus 100+ in shipping. Just thought I'd let you guys know!

blah, blah, blah i didnt read this.... and some one should kick you in the nuts when you do get them or yours drop or whatever. and your car is the biggest piece of chit i have ever seen. with its crappy ass hacked up intake tube and the damn computer all in the floor. well i hope i hurt you feelings and i hope you car falls apart.

:D :nice: j/k

• Sponsors (?)

lmfao you're a douche. Anyway mine is gonna lookbetter than allof your crappy ass redneck rigged **** combined...

J/k :D :nice:

Anyway I need your opinions on something. I think I want the cobra grill insert but without the running pony. Would that look good, I have always liked that blacked out look on the newer stangs but how would that compare on a fox?

OK here is a quick photoshop of what I want. What do yall think?

This is Steeda85gt's new car BTW sorry for hackin it if you mind.

blankedcobra.jpg

blah, blah, blah i didnt read this.... and some one should kick you in the nuts when you do get them or yours drop or whatever. and your car is the biggest piece of chit i have ever seen. with its crappy ass hacked up intake tube and the damn computer all in the floor. well i hope i hurt you feelings and i hope you car falls apart.
j/k

lmfao you're a douche. Anyway mine is gonna lookbetter than allof your crappy ass redneck rigged **** combined...

J/k

Your both have pile of **** rustangs!!!!

j/k :D :rlaugh:

use the template to mark the bumper and cut INSIDE THE LINE maybe an 1/8' maybe more if u like.

remember you can always take more of the bumper away but you cant put it back.

take a die grinder, to open it to the line exactly, a nice sharp file would work great also to get the final flat surface. dont be afraid of the bumper.

go into it concentrated to do it right the first time, dont worry about messing it all up because if you do worry you'll end up messing it up. stay focused.

ite, hey its not atleast "my dad wont give me gas money when Im 2 hours from the house" although it was kind of funny, kieth was kind of pissed lol. I was kidding bout the not making the drive thing, I didnt want to even take it, its just toooo slow!! LOL, I had to break the 86 out of hibernation just to get that gas smell back, driving a geared h/ci/ loud ass car is the greatest thing in the world!! Were comming up that way in a couple of weeks btw,might have to meet up with the 2 verts!

and it would prolly be worth it :D
"and i prolly will kick you in the nuts" :lol:

The mother Fu**** would fall apart the first time it got tractin and launched hard.
sorry josh i hate to bring this up, but he tried to repair a quarter panel with tub repair spackling. (i had nothing to do with it :D )
I don't want to hear it Mr. "my daddy said I can't takemy car to the track b/c it probably wouldn'tmake the drive safely"

:D .... not kidding:lol:

naw it was sheetrock mud, you gots to gets these things right!! you bought the **** LOL "oh yeah this is what ya whant right here!!" man that **** never even got hard! whateva its goin to the body shop today, so its all in the goods. when we gonna race yo!! I gots my vtak installed to kik in at likes 12k yo!! LOL

We need to raceagain BK. That hwy 96 wasawesomeexcept for that truck in front of me! screw the track, we can't hook for ****. Except I am buyinsome MT ET DRs soon from pacecar.