Glass parts

Discussion in 'Mustang II Parts' started by 98CobraClone, Sep 10, 2005.

1. 98CobraClone

98CobraClone New Member

Are there any companies still in business that sell fiberglass parts? (hood, fenders, hatch, etc)

I've been e-mailing all of these companies out there and never get a reply, and I don't want racing weight or pin on parts. I'd like to have something that has the factory look, even a monroe handler package would look sweet with the 78 stripes................any ideas?
  2. 2muchtime

2muchtime Founding Member

hairyglass.com
  3. Dano78

Dano78 Founding Member

We had a thread a long while back that hit just about every II glass body parts producer. Sleeper, do we still have it available? I remeber printing it out, (that whole thread) now I just have to find the dang thing. :nonono:
  4. Ford_Motorheads

Ford_Motorheads New Member

Yeah, I will be buying a 6'' extended fiberglass frontend from hairy glass soon, for my 78' Mach1.
  5. 98CobraClone

98CobraClone New Member

problem is that i'm looking for bolt on, not pin on stuff. thinking of front end (dog house) from hairy glass and keep my factory steel hood. But my hatch is shot too.

When I pulled the fenders off, I found a bunch of bondo in the front header panel, the drivers fender, and the door supports. The more I take apart, the more I see that I have to fix, it sux