Global West Subframe Connectors...should I get the seat brackets too?

5.0 Nostalgia

10 Year Member
Feb 28, 2003
CT
I want to order their set to replace the ones I have now. My question is...do you think I should get the floor reinforcements with them? Most people get them and I have them now, but it seems that a lot of people that have Global West don't use them.

• Sponsors (?)

I like both the global Wests and the MM's. Which one of your cars are you thinking about the sub's with the seat supports for? Your 96 or the 89 or both? I really like the Global West's on my 02' Saleen and 95. I like the MM's for my old hatch. Just personal preference. Definitely get the seat support's though. They are an inexpensive addition and complete a solid package. Nothin' like coming into an onramp hot and having your car nice and flat all the way through. If you don't have sub's now, you will know exactly what I'm talking about after you install. Talk about handling like it's on rails. As long as you have a nice suspension package to go along with it. I swear my car's feel like big go-carts now. Is that a good thing or a bad thing???
I think it's a good thing.
my two cents.

They are for my 89. The subframe connectors on the car now are similar to the standard Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors. They don't do anything. From what I hear the full length Maximum Motorsports are much better. I like Global West because I have seen them stand up in the long run. Someone I know is making over 500 rear wheel and his car is perfectly straight.