GM pricks

my cousin wants a new camaro, i know :notnice: Anyway went to a local chevy dealer last night, god are those guys full of themselves. In two ways, 1. that they still expect sticker price for their overweight 400hp car and 2. the salesman kept insisting his grand prix could take my GT. What ever happened to the customer is always right??

thanks for letting me get that off my chest, if anyone else has dealings on camaros are they really mostly going for sticker yet? that seems crazy to me!

thanks guys!

• Sponsors (?)

These Dealers probably don't want to budge on their price because they paid too much for them in order to get the "New Camaro". Which I'm sure everyone can agree the Camaro turned out to be way more hype than what it actually is.

I haven't looked at prices but the Chevy dealer here has a ton of those ugly things, surly they would deal. I bet they have more on just thier lot than I have seen around town!

EVERY camaro is slower, more expensive, has worse quality, is heavier, and the interior is HORRIBLE.

anyone who buys a camaro over any 2011 mustang isn't a car person, they're a blind loyalty or "i bought it cause i like the way it looks not performs" guy. i mean, thats fine if you want to blindly support a crappier product that you think looks purdier but dang.. admit it.

Most sales guys at the dealerships don't really know a whole lot about cars, as is obvious about the grand prix comment. Don't let the GM guys get to you, it has, and always will be run what ya brung. For every fast camaro there is a fast mustang and everything goes round and round.

p.s. new mustang interior > camaro (my wife even said it before I said a word :rlaugh: ) Needless to say she has a new mustang now. :D

But before anyone takes me wrong. I want to say that im a proud owner of an 06 gt, and i also own a 93 Z28 i like all three cars the mustang, camaro, and challenger and would like to see them all stay in production.

all opinions aside (since I do like and appreciate all muscle cars)

Thats dealer is just trying to rip people off. doesn't matter what kind of dealership it is,you'll find that same kind of thing at chrysler, ford, bmw, volvo...

I ordered my car and got one the first ones on the road and i paid UNDER msrp while other people were paying $5k over from other dealerships. (which is BS if you ask me)