GMP MUSTANG WHEEL SWAP

• Sponsors (?)

I remember whomever worked for GMP saying they were getting a ton of requests for Fox Saleens but wouldn't create new molds until '09. Until they they were going to make a few different models using what they had.

So take that however you want. I took it to mean we would see Saleens...eventually

Here's the GMP guy! Yes, Saleens would be awesome. There's nothing on the schedule YET - but I need to ask you guys a question first... If you had to choose, which one would you rather have first if it could only be one or the other right now...

1 - 87-93 Saleens

or...

2 - 87-93 LX Notchbacks

I have a ton of reference for the Saleen stuff and there's even a Saleen show near here every year that i go to. No Saleens on the '09 schedule, but ya never know.

John

[email protected]

I think the bodies are pretty good. The interior is where it really lacks. And obviously the engines aren't close to the GMP's. But for $30, not bad at all! I've seen worse for more. I think they're cheaper in stores too IF you can find them (which ya never can!). The 07 Saleen I have of theirs is awesome on the outside, I think it's right on.

Here's the GMP guy! Yes, Saleens would be awesome. There's nothing on the schedule YET - but I need to ask you guys a question first... If you had to choose, which one would you rather have first if it could only be one or the other right now...

1 - 87-93 Saleens

or...

2 - 87-93 LX Notchbacks

I have a ton of reference for the Saleen stuff and there's even a Saleen show near here every year that i go to. No Saleens on the '09 schedule, but ya never know.

John

[email protected]

2 - 87-93 LX NOTCHBACKS!!!! PLEASE!!!!:drool:

1 - 87-93 Saleens

or...

2 - 87-93 LX Notchbacks

John

[email protected]

Both! :)

But we've already had notchbacks. There are quite a few of them even though they are in the old molds.

We want Saleens. How about Saleen notchbacks! :) There were a few!

I sent an email a while back with the pic of the exact Saleen i want. Wythors's Saleen
2_edited-1.jpg

But a Saleen notch would be nice too
Saleen6.jpg

BTW? Have you thought about expanding into Sn95 cars as well??

T-tops or even a removable factory Sunroof would be cool as hell.

GMP almost has enough models where i can build an exact replica of my car! Let's see....black LX hatch w/sunroof (i wish), Saleen hatch for the spoiler, deep dish bullitt wheels....that would be my car :)

For those who wanted it, the Jalapeno Red Twister has appeared on ebay again tonight:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1985-GMP-MUSTAN...goryZ223QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for the heads up, I jumped all over that one, that will complete the set and go right next to the white one :nice:. I think when we meet I was telling you I had been looking for the red one which doesn't show up often.

I also picked up a red vert to complete my vert set also and the price was right $48 and production #51 pretty low :nice:. I don't know the production # on the twister that one hasn't come yet but I'll post up some pic's when soon.

Pics of the newest additions to the GMP collection, finally :rolleyes:.

Red Twister II to complete the twister collection..

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The complete set.

ry%3D400

Red GT vert. #51..

ry%3D400

this now completes the vert set (save for the white tops)

ry%3D400

Finally, The newest streetfighter 93 cobra,

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Attachments

• ry%3D400
    ry%3D400
    25.9 KB · Views: 104
  • ry%3D400
    ry%3D400
    30.9 KB · Views: 98
  • ry%3D400