goals/projects for 07

• Sponsors (?)

So you take that attitude that's thrown at you, turn it into DRIVE and come out and dominate. I always run harder when I have a nemiss to run aginst or somone to push me.

You can't take anything too serious on the internet. The people here on this site are not used to the smack talk like on the Heads up NW site. I think we are a little more thick skinned over there. If you read half the stuff on there you would think that nobody got along, where the opposite is true. We all get along untill the helmet goes on. For example I give Nate a lot of grief but I still like him. Although it doesn't change the fact that I am going to make him feel the pain and wallow in defeat. :D ( note the smiley face, that means i'm kidding )

I guess the bottom line is nut up, be confident in your equipment / abilities and come out and prove everyone wrong. It would be a waste to have a bad azz street machine and only take it to cruise in's.

we'll put jeff ,i guess i'll keep my **** talking over on the heads up sight. they seem to take it better over there .**** if i remember i think pog skipped from 13's to low 10, to low nines in a couple outings who needs 11,12,'s.
JUST SO ITS NOT MIS TAKEN THAT WAS PROPS FOR POG.

we'll put jeff ,i guess i'll keep my **** talking over on the heads up sight. they seem to take it better over there .**** if i remember i think pog skipped from 13's to low 10, to low nines in a couple outings who needs 11,12,'s.
JUST SO ITS NOT MIS TAKEN THAT WAS PROPS FOR POG.

it was high 12's, but yea pretty much. Went low 10's the first time out, one pass and rained out the 2nd and then 9.80 on the third with the new combo. Infact, nate used to tease me because I never had an 11sec pass until the next year. They were all either 10's or 12's durring the shakedown passes.

Your car has 9's in it all day long Will, could probably get close on the 235's ;)

talkin trash is all good and fun but when the talk is made personel then it is a different story. As far as the trash talk goes I do not care. Say what ever you want I get told worse in my everday job than what anybody here could ever come up with:D and yes Jeff I agree I have had people that I could not stand or various other reasons and it just makes me build my car to be that much faster and if the motor I am putting together does not go fast enough to blow there doors off then I guess I go back to the drawing board in fact there are a couple of people that I am looking forward to shutting down this year. :nice:

" Your car has 9's in it all day long Will, could probably get close on the 235's "

I hope so i'm going to get tired of beating up on Nate and Lucas. :D

" in fact there are a couple of people that I am looking forward to shutting down this year. " Is it me? is it me? We need some more cars in radial!:nice:

"and yes Jeff I agree I have had people that I could not stand or various other reasons and it just makes me build my car to be that much faster and if the motor I am putting together does not go fast enough to blow there doors off then I guess I go back to the drawing board in fact there are a couple of people that I am looking forward to shutting down this year." - Wicked93

So that's why you are building it....you don't like me. Punk!

I don't like you guys (S&S, Cubic, AFP, BOP, etc.)