god i hate accidents

88_GT_5_oh

Sportin' a turbo 5.0 in Canadistan
Jul 4, 2004
WPG/MB/CA
so heading to a hockey game last night we're on a smaller street and start going onto a yeild going onto a more major street, one car in front of me and one behind me, i look down the road and see no one is coming then all of a sudden i look forward and the lady infront of me was stopped for no reason in the yeild. so i slam on my brakes and just barely miss her (probably like 2 inches) then all of a sudden BAM the car behind me rams into me, so i throw it in park and the people behind me take off! since i was in a yeild i couldn't follow so me and the other car went and exchanged info. my truck has bassically no damage in the front but the back bumber is ****ed the only damage to the girl infront of me was my tow hooks made 2 nice dents in her bumper lol (it was actually kinda funny to see)

so we went to the game and then went off roading in the dark and a police truck followed us up on the hill (private property) and was trying to chase us luckly they didn't no the trails and couldn't match my mad off road skills and i got a way :nice:

i just wanted to vent, no one was hurt, thank god, and now i gotta deal with insurace. i figure since i rear ended the girl it would be my fault but since someone hit me into her that i may get off with less of the blame. thak god it wasn't the mustang

• Sponsors (?)

I hope you got a police at the scene and got a police report. A hit and run is a serious offense, and you could possibly be charged with leaving the scene if they wanted to. And insurance prolly won't do anything w/o a police report explaining what happened.

i am going to make a police report tommorow after work. you have 6 months to report an accident anyway so its not like its a rush anyway. i would have called the police but i didn't want to miss hockey lol

I don't know what your laws are like but i know in Canada you only have 24 hrs in the city and 48 hrs out of city limits to report an accident. Same goes for police and insurance or no claim.

Good to see your alright, the Mustang might not of faired so well in that situation.

Good luck with the claim

DAgz

I have too many mustangs, haha, you can never have to many but i guess you mean the red one.

They are 18x9 Boss 304's. Never saw them on a Mustang yet so i had to get them. There is some pics in my garage, but they don't look right till you see them in person then you can admire the depth of the wheel.

They will look much better on the car after is is dropped 2'' this winter, just finishing the vapour barrier in the garage tonight! :nice:

Dagz said:
ya i got a few things to do this winter new sway bars, shocks srtuts, camber plates, springs and an 8.8'' with 3.55's.

Then on the cobra r frt. bumper skin, clear fogs, markers, and headlights.

Everything is just waiting on the garage.

Thanks for the comments!

your stang has a 7.5 rear in it right now? :scratch:

how much did you pay for the rear end? did it have the gears allready installed?

the car was a v6 with no options other than ac before i got a hold of it.

I put in a crate 302, rewired the car, bolted on BBK chrome shorties, o/r x pipe with 40 series Flowmasters, cai, MSD 6al and a blaster coil, MSD cap rotor and 8.5 mm wires, B&M ripper, smog pump delete, centerforce dual friction clutch, put leather in it, DVD player with full stereo, rear spoiler, wheels and tires, buillet grille, cobra emblems, stubby antenna and a couple other goodies.

The 8.8" is a fox 4 lug i am going to convert it already has the gears. I am planning on using the 7.5 axles, brakes, and brake lines.
found it in a car that was stolen and just kinda borrowed it before the cops got there. HAHAHAHA!

Then it is time to finish the pace car.