Goin off to college

I'm heading off to VA Tech tom. :(

Well it's been fun fellas. I won't be on over at tech because to be honest, forums = failing grade. I need to keep my head in the books, no more time for this stuff. Learned a lot of stuff on here, and had a lot of laughs and good times. Good luck to all of you. :cheers:

• Sponsors (?)

WhiteStallionGT said:
I'm heading off to VA Tech tom. :(

Well it's been fun fellas. I won't be on over at tech because to be honest, forums = failing grade. I need to keep my head in the books, no more time for this stuff. Learned a lot of stuff on here, and had a lot of laughs and good times. Good luck to all of you. :cheers:

good luck :nice:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Doooood!!! VT is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

I have about 10 friends down there that I go to visit regularly, and it's ALWAYS a blast there. Non-stop parties and hot chicks with southern accents...:nice:. It makes me forget about my girlfriend for a second. :bang:

Seriously though, don't kill yourself with work. You'll ruin your college experience. Budget your time by starting on homework long before it's due (if possible...and most of the time it is). It'll allow you to go out more/longer at night to party.

I was away for my first few weeks, but then I learned how to use my time, and was able to find more time to fart around on the internet.

Good luck and most importantly, make the most of it.

Joe

Yeah budget your time right and you can truly do it all. I learned that pretty quick. I have work, i hang out on stangnet all the time. I also party on regular basis. This while still soon to be graduating in four years, you can DO IT!