going buy cobra R rims soon!

COBRA R, SILVER, 4 LUG, 17X9
lrs-1007cp-k.jpg

which i should buy best high performance with super sticky tires?

• Sponsors (?)

NEVER buy 16" cobra wheels. Get pony wheels if your going to go that route.

Most will agree with me....unless they have the 16" ones... they look cheap and they just werent designed for that size

those cheap tires probably are not any good either in that deal

I remember getting my 4 lug Cobra Rs and tires. I was so happy back then. Now I will have front and rear 5 lug dics with 18" Bullitts, deep dish out back! Amazing the trends people go through. Most beginners get Cobra Rs for their first rims and then move on. I am not dogging them, you WILL love the car with the new wheels, trust me, I did!

I ran 245/45/17 falkens and they rubbed!

I had the 16 inch R's on my car for about a month before getting rid of them. Like said earlier, get ponies if you wanna stick with 16's. Lots of people already bash Cobra R's in 4 lug but in 16 inch, you'll be the biggest laughing stock (especially on here). Those tires in that deal are cheap too (had them also). If you're set on buying R's, stick with the 17's and put out the extra $ for good tires.

I have 16 inch chrome cobra r's :( I like them, I guess others dont. But DO go with a good set of tires. I got Falken Ziex and they are TERRIBLE. They suck at the track and on the street. I drive like a grandma most of the time and they are wearing down only after about 7k miles.