Going Chevy...

Nik_95Cobra

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2002
Tempe, Arizona
For a daily driver :D Selling my current daily driver and am going to get an 86-88 Monte Carlo SS. Then I can dabble in both the dark and the light side, and having a nice powerful (Will be in my hands) Automatic with A/C and with the parts connections I have I'll be rollin. I've liked them since I was a kid and I think now will be the time to get one. Plus it will be a good mesh between old school and new school. Anyway, just thought I'd share my current goal of getting one soon as my other car sells. And as for the Cobra, I have no plans to ever sell it. :)

Time for Sexy

1988%20Chev%20Monte%20Carlo%202.JPG

5162-1986-Chevrolet-Monte%20Carlo.jpg

monte5.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Does this mean your going to finally grow-in that mullet? How about getting some some old concert t-shirts? Parachute pants? A "Members Only" jacket? :rlaugh:

Just kidding. Even a Pinto is cool, if it pulls the wheels like that second pic. :hail2:

Guy I know is building a BAD ass monte. 383 that N/A made like 450hp and is adding a 8xmm turbo with up to 30lbs threw it :eek: . Looking for 800-1000rwhp. He has a global west susp. and viper t56 (if it holds) and SD holly standalone efi setup. He wants to see if he can get it over 200mph and run the silver state classic (or whatever it is).

I have always like monte's...full frame v8 rwd is a nice platform even if it is full of 80's GM plastic inside.

if i would ever purchase a chevy it would be that exact car. ive seen some around that could run pretty strong. you should be different and put a fuelie 351w in it. that would piss off those gm rednecks for sure. bout how seeing a 350 in a foxbody.