going to maple grove friday..any questimates? any one goin to be there?

im going to maple grove friday.. any one else goin to be there?
what do you all think i can get with my car?
95 cobra
308 ci
keith black 9.5:1 cr
tfs twisted wedge heads
tfs stage 1 cam
1.6 RR
shorty equal headers
dr.gas x pipe with flow master catback
aluminum drive shaft. 373 gears.
street radials lol
shifter.
stock wheight. well no jack spare, back seats, and fiber glass hood.
ram air intake.
intake spacer.
im sure there are more mods. but i went over the major ones. lol
i have no tune..or dyno numbers.
any guess on hp tq too?
i wanna be able to hit lowlow 13's @105ish.thanks matt

• Sponsors (?)

the car doesnt feel like that thought lol..
i did race my one brother with a 94 gt with exhaust and a vortech that put down 330rwhp and 350rwtq. with a 12:1 fmu disk. "and he was running off the chart rich" which i raced him when he put a 10:1 disk in. kept up right with him from first gear roll.he has 355gears in then raced my other brother with a 99 gt that put down 280rwhp and 299 rwtq.and 410's and had a hard time staying with him in 2nd and higher gears.
i dunno..just feels like..it has no low end lol. doesnt start to pull till 3500-4000rpms,,may be i just think a lot lol

is that ford fun ford weekend or somthing like that. I think my bro might be heading out there. he Gets to go do all the cool mustang events because he does PR and Sponsership stuff for this dude that is in the Drag Radial class. Friggin bastard doesn't even own one, he drives a honda.

A buddy of mine has a similar combo in his car (cobra intake, TW heads, E-303 cam, 3.73's, street tires, etc). He kept saying about how fast his car was, so one day I convinced him to come to the track with me. He made several passes and his best was a 14.0-14.1 at 99-100mph. Needless to say he was VERY upset, but it was his first time ever at a drag strip, so he asked me to make a pass in it since he knew I raced a lot. I had only riden as a passenger one time in this car, and I had never drven it, but I told him I'd give it a shot. On my one and only pass in the car I ran a 13.5 at 105mph. The point I'm trying to make is don't be too discouraged with your times if you are pretty new to drag racing. I think my exaple is VERY typical of what most guys experience when they hed to the track. From the combo you have listed, I would expect you to be good for 104+mph and mid 13's on street tires if not more... it just might not happen this time out. Good luck and let us know how you do so we can help you get faster.

well i am a fairly good driver.. im not gonna be powershifting/flat shifting due to the trans is goin lol.. hard to get 2 nd sometimes.. just gonna rip through the gears and hopefully hit low 13's.if i hit a 14 im gonna be pissed lol