Going to T&J Performance soon (upgrades)

Which pulley size would you go with?(considering I'm still on the stock block)

• Total voters

DeadLurker

Daily Driven
Sep 7, 2001
New York
Just got off the phone with Tim. Looks like i'll be making the 900mile trip from NY to GA in four weeks to have them install:

-Paxton Intercooler
-Steeda Powerpipe
-3.20 Pulley
-Mini Race
-Steeda Lca's

And if need be, tune my car if the steeda tune doesn't produce the a/f i'm looking for.

Can't wait :D

(I'm crossing my fingers that we don't get a snow storm that week which prevents me from making my trip :notnice: )

• Sponsors (?)

DeadLurker said:
Just got off the phone with Tim. Looks like i'll be making the 900mile trip from NY to GA in four weeks to have them install:

-Paxton Intercooler
-Steeda Powerpipe
-3.20 Pulley
-Mini Race
-Steeda Lca's

And if need be, tune my car if the steeda tune doesn't produce the a/f i'm looking for.

Can't wait :D

(I'm crossing my fingers that we don't get a snow storm that week which prevents me from making my trip :notnice: )

:eek:

I knew you would be looking for more power sooner or later. :nice:

My question is, how much power do you think you'll be making after this set of mods? Even with Tim tuning it, I would be afraid of putting that much power into the stock bottom end (mainly because I would never take the thing out of WOT :nice: ).

<------- Thinks you're going to break down and go forged while you're there, and come home with some insane 500RWHP 2V. :eek:

I think you'll be very happy with the work Tim, Andy, and Jeff, do. They have the setup you are getting perfected. I know of at least 10 guys with your new setup and none have had any issues. I've had 30 passes at the track, some in 90 degree weather, and no issues(except my belt breaking) :)

Hopefully a bunch of us can get together while Kamran is down. We can have a big old T&J reunion or something. I am planning on coming down to meet him that weekend. I can bring doughnuts or something Saturday morning. (I got a hook up here in Chattanooga with Mr. Lee. He is a doughnut making fool. :D )

-Jason

DeadLurker said:

-Paxton Intercooler
-Steeda Powerpipe
-3.20 Pulley
-Mini Race
-Steeda Lca's

Sorry a the stupid question - whats a Mini Race?

Guys, we all know Tim will keep his tune in check. Deadlurker isn't looking for more power as much as consistency at the track. Using the intercooler will give him a more efficient combination while the pulley/pp will make up for the loss in pressure due to the intercooler. In other words he's gonna' have a more efficient combo to work with now while sustaining his current power.