Going to T&J Performance soon (upgrades)

Discussion in 'SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech' started by DeadLurker, Dec 18, 2003.

Which pulley size would you go with?(considering I'm still on the stock block)

1. 3.60(stock)

0 vote(s)
  2. 3.40

3. 3.33

4. 3.20

1. Unfortunately, I would have responded the same as Jim after being attacked...

2. I wouldn't have included MV or Higgins in that list. Now if you had said ACD, I may have agreed.
  3. so back to that thing about the bypass bleeding off the extra boost?.....?....
  4. When is Tim supposed to have his Dyno in
  5. [QUOTE='96&'01Stang]When is Tim supposed to have his Dyno in[/QUOTE]

I gave him a tip on a local dyno that may be up for sale soon, so hopefully not too long from now.
  6. I had heard maybe in Jan. Just thought it would be really cool if he could dyno all these guys in-house!
  7. I'll be by in early January when I get my car back. Jason had to send my heads back to the shop who did the valves to get them reworked. Since I needed new head gaskets we went ahead and did larger valves. They also did an 8 rib kit, SFI balancer, and PA Super Comp tranny.
  8. LOL,crack addict..Maybe 9's???:)

9. hehe...no chit

10. :rlaugh: :drool:
  11. I got my first hit from you. :lol: We're hoping low 10's to high 9's. :nice: I think I'm done now. I don't believe I want to go any faster. This is probably fast enough for an "old" guy like me.
  12. :bang: Damn, I've got to get on pace with you Jim. :bang:
    Little weight reduction and the additional power.... could be 9s.
  13. LOL, careful now guys. I am weak and I have an itchy credit card finger!

Tim!!! Send me some prices!!!!

14. I just PM'd Tim about having him install a Kenne Bell on my 03 Cobra I might just have to join the HP craze that Tim has created. :nice:
  15. :bang: :bang: You guys are killing me :bang: :bang:

16. yeah...yeah.....he got me too.....

:lol: :rlaugh:
  17. :)
  18. I have my Kirkey Pro Aluminum drag seat sitting right here. :nice: I'm thinking about driving over to MPS and getting a 2000 Cobra R hood. Anybody know how much they weigh compared to a stock 2000 GT hood?