Going to T&J Performance soon (upgrades)

Which pulley size would you go with?(considering I'm still on the stock block)

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

jimfitzgerald said:
You don't know me so, shut the **** up. And, I can name people who have problems with every shop in Atlanta including Tim's. You can't please all the people, all the time. Higgins has done all my mods and I don't see many other cars in the country driving 800 mile to a FFW event, running mid-10's and driving 800 miles home. I think Higgins is one of the best shops around. I also include MV Performance and T&J in that group. Now **** off.

I wouldn't have included MV or Higgins in that list. Now if you had said ACD, I may have agreed.

cobra killer said:
Actually Jim,I have all my orignal customers..Haven't lost one..So please tell me who is upset with us?Never had one leave and go to another shop.

Btw,when are you coming by?
I'll be by in early January when I get my car back. Jason had to send my heads back to the shop who did the valves to get them reworked. Since I needed new head gaskets we went ahead and did larger valves. They also did an 8 rib kit, SFI balancer, and PA Super Comp tranny.

jimfitzgerald said:
I'll be by in early January when I get my car back. Jason had to send my heads back to the shop who did the valves to get them reworked. Since I needed new head gaskets we went ahead and did larger valves. They also did an 8 rib kit, SFI balancer, and PA Super Comp tranny.

:bang: Damn, I've got to get on pace with you Jim. :bang:
Little weight reduction and the additional power.... could be 9s.

Atlanta_GTer said:
:bang: Damn, I've got to get on pace with you Jim. :bang:
Little weight reduction and the additional power.... could be 9s.
I have my Kirkey Pro Aluminum drag seat sitting right here. :nice: I'm thinking about driving over to MPS and getting a 2000 Cobra R hood. Anybody know how much they weigh compared to a stock 2000 GT hood?