Going to T&J Performance soon (upgrades)

Which pulley size would you go with?(considering I'm still on the stock block)

• Total voters
jimfitzgerald said:
I have my Kirkey Pro Aluminum drag seat sitting right here. :nice: I'm thinking about driving over to MPS and getting a 2000 Cobra R hood. Anybody know how much they weigh compared to a stock 2000 GT hood?

I don't know how much they weigh, but it is significantly less than the stock hood and looks 10X better. I have one on my 99GT and it really sets off the car. The quality isn't that bad either.

• Sponsors (?)

Freshly uploaded... since the car is black, you can't really see the hoods lines all that well. These pictures do show off how bad I need to get my car lowered though!

99GT.jpg

99GTa.jpg

99GTb.jpg

dayGT1.jpg

dayGT2.jpg

Damn good looking hood. I had one on my last GT, you know, the one that Higgins.................. :rlaugh: Anyway, I think I am going for that hood again once I get that intercooler from Tim. Also, who has any decent looking front bumpers for the 99-01 Cobra? I had the Steeda lip, but........... :nonono: Cant find anything that tickles the fancy.

PS...Joe, d'you get Andys car going yet? Looked like you guys were knockin that shzit out when I was there Friday night puttin in the fuel tank/pumps. Laterz.

Oh, and JimFitzgerald.......Peace on Earth and Goodwill towards Blown99Snake. :banana: No need to cuss me up and down, I was just offering my opinion. Must'v rubbed you wrong.......Sorry

Blown99Snake said:
PS...Joe, d'you get Andys car going yet? Looked like you guys were knockin that shzit out when I was there Friday night puttin in the fuel tank/pumps. Laterz.

I finally finished everything Saturday (minus the downpipe because Andy hadn't finished his trans install just yet). I'll finish the DP tomorrow and we'll be off to dyno that monster!

All you boys are nuts! Tim, put my car back to stock...............I'm shootin for 14s again er for the first time! :rlaugh:

Looks like the weekend of the 16/17 is gonna be gooood!

DeadLurker.................6 pages? :rlaugh: