going to the junk yard this weekend need some help

alright i am hopfully going to start the turbo swap this weekend i am going to the junkyard on friday after school to get the hunt down im going to get all the parts to do the swap and then save up some more money and make a couple calls to esslinger and racer walsh for some perfomance parts for the motor berfor i put it in. could yall make me an list of every thing i need to get while im at the yard i need to no every part,wire,and bolt to get while im there

thanks

oh ya by the way i got my ass kicked this weekend by an edge ford ranger so this is what has lit the fire for me to get the swap done :owned:

• Sponsors (?)

check stingers site. but it depedns on how your trying to do the swap though.

but from one car to another. you will need the harness, ECU, all sensors atached to the harness. everything atatched to the motor. and I think that is about it. the tranny, rear end, brakes, and sway bars are optional from a TC as they are good upgrades, but not needed.

blastit116 said:
i just tried stinger site it says its not responding

can you give me a link for it
hmm, the link I would give would be from this website. try back later. sometimes they just go down.

What I meant by it all depending on how you want to do the conversion is that depending on what you are going to replace. In most cases the turbo will be replaced with a bigger unit, so if it is missing then it is not really needed. same goes for if the header will be changed or the intake, the list goes on. just depends on what you want.

I like to spend money sometimes, so I often replace alot of stuff with better stuff. I have heard of some using an ECU and harness from a turbo dodge on the 2.3's. If I had more time and space I would goof around with this stuff more.