Gonna snow tomrrow...

DFG 5OH

Aug 28, 2004
Louisville, KY
Well its suppost to start snowing early tomrrow morning...my thursday evening its suppost to be 3-5in. of snow, on top of ice...should be fun...i'll probably go 4-wheeler riding with a bunch of friends...i cant wait...might take the stang out for some "snow driving practice" before it gets too bad.:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Says we are supposed to get 2-4" by thursday night :(

I hate the snow now that im older...i hate cold weather period. The ONLY time i like it is when i look outside in the morning and EVERYTHING is white...but then i remember i have to go out in it :lol:

CManT1914 said:
Yall suck, all we get here is black ice. :( I rode home with my pops in his 4x4 F350 last night, the 20 minute drive took us over an hour because of all the ice. People were crashed all over the place. Not cool. :notnice:
that F'n sucks!! good thing u wasnt in the stang!!

95WhiteVenom said:
Well matt and chris yall got the nasty end of the snow. Its just really cold here with a 15+mph wind and nasty rain that has been going all morning. current temp. 39 and soon to get colder.

It was in the lower 20's all morning here. It just barely got in the 30's this afternoon. A lot of the ice on the cars at the dealership never melted. It's supposed to be in the teens tonight.