Good alarm/Remote starter

Synned

took tubgirl on a date and got banned
Mar 31, 2005
Philly
I've been looking for an alarm for my car, and decided i'd like to get a remote starter as well. I'm a little weary to trust the ebay guys, but does this look like a good deal to you guys?

http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?stk_code=crics2016

And also how much of a pita are these to install? I've done minor electrical things, installed aftermarket stereo etc, but never an alarm and remote starter install.

• Sponsors (?)

That looks pretty decent. I just did a keyless entry system from Bulldog. Got it from Pep Boys. Not too hard to do. I would say it is a little more time consuming than replacing a stereo head unit. No more difficult just longer because of the extra wires.

Check out the manufactor's website if they have one. Bulldog's website had a good wiring list for 94-95 Mustangs. Actually, why don't you just go to www.bulldogsecurity.com? You can find the wiring list that will help you with the install.

By "list" I mean that they tell you the color of the wires and their location in the car. It is not an actual wiring diagram but helpful.

DEI makes the best remote start alarm combos in my opinion. They even make them user friendly so them are not too bad to install. Remote start is not as easy as you think, but if you can put a radio in, you can put a remote start in. I would be happy to walk you through it. Done hundreds of them. SN95 cars are pretty straight forward...........

The system you are looking at isn't too bad. Just a little tougher to install....