Good bye everybody thanks for your help

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
Just wanted to post this up before it all goes to hell. After whats been happening with recent post and back and forth private messages to the moderator and basicly not giving a **** what i say in them private messages I'm sure i'll be banned before the nights over. So like the title says

GOODBYE THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP DROP ME A LINE SOMETIME OR MAYBE I'LL SEE YA'S ON CORRAL

• Sponsors (?)

Damn, I cant leave for a sec to go eat. I'm going to tell you what I told 1105.

Don't post in the other persons post if you cant get along. Dona bash each other in posts. If you guys cant play nice then stop posting and if you have a problem with that person then let them be and leave them alone. This goes for everyone.

bjl95mustang said:
I know 1105 posted up you car then you posted up his car then a pic of him ect. Like I said leave each other alone and they will leave you alone. And now I need a beer.

I was under the impression the whole thread was a joke. If you looked at the second post, I originally thought it was a little parody of a photochop I posted up for 94yellowsleeper, but then realized the whole thing was just a joke.

Hasn't anyone here spent any time in a high school locker room? If that thread got people really upset, I highly doubt it.

Loosen up everybody

when you get a pic of you posted saying you look like a ****, thats a little personal dont you think? Even if its just "playing around" and apparently he wasnt because photoshops of his car he takes seriously and as an insult to himself