Good deal or what?

• Sponsors (?)

Well, since no one else is stepping up to the plate, I guess I'll chime in. Take all of this with a grain of salt as I think Saleens tend to be the most exaggerated pieces of crud on the market (just my opinion, not looking to start a flame war with anyone), and therefore I don't bother to keep current on their specs. With that said, take ALL of the following info with a grain of salt. I could be dead wrong.

If memory serves, it's a rebadged cobra intake:
white_003.jpg

Probably your best bet would be just to call the guy and take a look at it. If you're looking for something to compare it to, ask for an intake pic on Stangnet's Saleen forum (under special productions).

As far as what to look for, make sure that he hasn't hacked it up with a dremel (trying to port it). If he broke through the ports, it can be welded but whether or not you want to buy busted goods is your business. Also look for any obvious cracks and damage.

The injectors are a tougher one. Depending on what type they are, you can get the resistance values and check the internal coil with an ohmmeter to make sure they aren't fried. They could still be clogged though. If it were me, I'd consider having them professional cleaned depending on how many miles are on them.

I'd consider picking them up just because used 24# injectors usually go for $100-$150. The intake could probably sell for $450 by itself (considering a cobra intake for a 94-95 is usually $450-$500).

Editted to change pics and clarify some info...

I dunno, if the injectors were actually good, it may be a good deal. But if the injectors are bad and the intake is good, I dont know If I'd pay $450 for that intake. I'm not so sure its any better than any other intake and I can find others much cheaper.