Good place to look for a Cobra bumper

red94fiveo

Apr 12, 2003
Wichita, KS
My front bumper is the one part of my car that is really lacking. It is cracked and has all kind of paint missing. I want a Saleen body kit but can't afford one right now and really like the look of the cobra bumber so I figured I'd try to find one.
Where is the best place to look for a used one of these besides the local junkyard. What are my chances of actually finding one in rio red?

• Sponsors (?)

red94fiveo said:
My front bumper is the one part of my car that is really lacking. It is cracked and has all kind of paint missing. I want a Saleen body kit but can't afford one right now and really like the look of the cobra bumber so I figured I'd try to find one.
Where is the best place to look for a used one of these besides the local junkyard. What are my chances of actually finding one in rio red?

www.mustangpartsspecialties.com Search around their site, they have a LOT of stuff that might help you out.

If you watch ebay, you might be able to find one already painted up. I'd be very careful about the seller and ask before bidding to make sure that the paint is in good condition and that the shipper would make sure that it was not damaged in shippment. If they were to just drop it into a box unwrapped, the finish would probably get scuffed up.

Rick

I got mine from Dallas Mustangs for $229.00, and then another $55 for shipping... It looks good to me, and my bodyguy didn't gripe that much... I'm happy with it... and think it was a good decision to get the aftermarket over the Uber Expensive Ford Piece...

Bodywork%20005.jpg

Killer95Stang said:
I got mine from Dallas Mustangs for $229.00, and then another $55 for shipping... It looks good to me, and my bodyguy didn't gripe that much... I'm happy with it... and think it was a good decision to get the aftermarket over the Uber Expensive Ford Piece...

is yours a urethane repro? i was thinking about getting a cobra front and if i cant find one local used for a good price, i will check out DM (few mins from me)

GTPhreak said:
is yours a urethane repro? i was thinking about getting a cobra front and if i cant find one local used for a good price, i will check out DM (few mins from me)

Yes it was a urethane repro... Like said above.. they require a little more fitting work, but its nothing a good body guy can't handle...