goodbye fellow stangers :(

hey guys been out of the loop tryin to work alot so i can save up some cash for my car. havent really had time to check the forums but i still see that all my fellows stangers are true friends :flag: thanks for all the charity and offers guys. well as for my car last i knew it was still in mexico and it was in the same condition it was in over 2 months ago. still burnt. im finally fed up with it so im gonna go down there and tow it back here and see what i can salvage or maybe fix. what do you guys think, should i start selling it piece by piece or just take it to a mustang junk yard?

• Sponsors (?)

Pull the motr and trans

pull the motr and trans, rear also, now go find your self a 6cyl stang with a strait body. Now you have all you need to build your NEW! stang. Get the harness you need for the swap, and just start over.

PS: I hope you love this woman, and I hope she loves you.

God know's I'd be extremely pissed at the world :bang:

Sorry about the car. I know it would suck if I lost my stang it's bad enought it's water locked right now. But Just wanted to say if ya get anoughter stang or different car gieco can setup a international polcy as apart of your insurance if you go with gieco. you might look into if you go to mexico in your next car. Plus the road side assiance is great.