Goodbye old friend....

Pulling out of my neighborhood, I had a stop sign and was stopped to turn left. From the left (no stop sign or light) came a Dodge truck with it's blinker on, slowing down to turn left. I took it for granted and looked right, clear, started pulling out. She, at the last moment, while goofing around with the 2 other hungover 21 year olds, decided it was the wrong street and proceeded to accelerate....and didn't see me. I looked right, clear, began to pull out, looked left and saw the grill coming to me from 2 feet away.

I thought the vette would be a great surrogate for the Mustang. It is an awesome car. Torque like nothing I'd ever driven, handles like it's on rails, and fit and finish is above reproach. But, sadly, it didn't fill the whole in my heart. I missed Sundance like no other ex-girlfriend. So I couldn't justify the cost of the vette, and sold it.

Now I am driving an Equinox provided to me by my company. And as soon as I close on my house, I'm buying a motorcycle. Already taken the motorcycle safety course, and have previous riding experiences from college.

Closing on the house HOPEFULLY in 2 weeks.

• Sponsors (?)

Honestly killy... :nonono:
Spin it all you want, do you even know WTF you are talking about? Quit following me around StangNet :notnice: :mad:

I asked two simple questions that to my knowledge have not been answered.

This is the first I heard that he explained how it happened and this is the first that I heard that he sold his Corvette.

Pulling out of my neighborhood, I had a stop sign and was stopped to turn left. From the left (no stop sign or light) came a Dodge truck with it's blinker on, slowing down to turn left. I took it for granted and looked right, clear, started pulling out. She, at the last moment, while goofing around with the 2 other hungover 21 year olds, decided it was the wrong street and proceeded to accelerate....and didn't see me. I looked right, clear, began to pull out, looked left and saw the grill coming to me from 2 feet away.

I thought the vette would be a great surrogate for the Mustang. It is an awesome car. Torque like nothing I'd ever driven, handles like it's on rails, and fit and finish is above reproach. But, sadly, it didn't fill the whole in my heart. I missed Sundance like no other ex-girlfriend. So I couldn't justify the cost of the vette, and sold it.

Now I am driving an Equinox provided to me by my company. And as soon as I close on my house, I'm buying a motorcycle. Already taken the motorcycle safety course, and have previous riding experiences from college.

Closing on the house HOPEFULLY in 2 weeks.
You have owned some damn fine cars in the process :nice:

Good luck on the home purchase.

Spin it all you want, do you even know WTF you are talking about? Quit following me around StangNet :notnice: :mad:

I asked two simple questions that to my knowledge have not been answered.

This is the first I heard that he explained how it happened and this is the first that I heard that he sold his Corvette.

Yes, you're right, I follow you around stangnet. That's why I only post in 4.6 talk/tech 100% of the time :rolleyes: Also, spin it? What is there to spin, you brought back a thread over a year old when you could have just PM'd the guy. I didn't spin anything, that's how it is. Go change your oil.

Yes, you're right, I follow you around stangnet. That's why I only post in 4.6 talk/tech 100% of the time :rolleyes: Also, spin it? What is there to spin, you brought back a thread over a year old when you could have just PM'd the guy. I didn't spin anything, that's how it is. Go change your oil.
I brought back the thread because I felt like doing so, if you have a problem with it too bad :shrug: Your suggestion to PM has been noted, laughed at, and deemed spurious and retarded...

You saw what Mike said and thought you would jump on the bandwagon and try to spin my reason for bumping it. You thought you would get the bandwagon going and everyone would jump on and criticize me for bumping the old thread. Problem was you did not understand my reason for the bump and did not understand what Mike's meaning was. You should have PM'd me for clarification noob :rlaugh:

You were wrong and as such you got :owned:

I mean come one you do not even have a freaking avatar yet you go around here criticizing me? That's laughable :rlaugh:

WOW i remember this thread...what were the number and specs on sundance?

Wow, now that's requiring me to remember.....

Modular Powerhouse forged shortblock, 281ci
stock heads
Modular Powerhouse custom grind blower cams
Tremec TKO 600
Spec Stage 3 clutch/flywheel
MGW shifter
Eaton Posi
Strange 31-spline axles
FFRP 3.73 gears
NOVI 2000 at 14#
Nitto 315 DR's
And don't forget all the suspension upgrades I did. The car was pretty much rebuilt.

there's lots more, but I've forgotten. But pretty much EVERY moving part was replaced due to age/miles. Only moving parts that weren't were the cooling fan (which failed when I got the car back) and front wheel bearings.

Car made 505rwhp/452rwtq and was a BLAST to drive.

http://www.justagt2.com/sundance for more pictures of the wreck.

Wow, now that's requiring me to remember.....

Modular Powerhouse forged shortblock, 281ci
stock heads
Modular Powerhouse custom grind blower cams
Tremec TKO 600
Spec Stage 3 clutch/flywheel
MGW shifter
Eaton Posi
Strange 31-spline axles
FFRP 3.73 gears
NOVI 2000 at 14#
Nitto 315 DR's
And don't forget all the suspension upgrades I did. The car was pretty much rebuilt.

there's lots more, but I've forgotten. But pretty much EVERY moving part was replaced due to age/miles. Only moving parts that weren't were the cooling fan (which failed when I got the car back) and front wheel bearings.

Car made 505rwhp/452rwtq and was a BLAST to drive.

http://www.justagt2.com/sundance for more pictures of the wreck.

did you get another car?

did you get another car?

1.jpg

3.jpg

Had this one for one year. Then sold her last month. Alas I'm building a house (just had my walkthrough) and need the cash for another project. ;)

I wouldn't mind a terminator cobra, but due to the fact that my house is taking up most of my funds (along with furniture, teevee, pots, etc.), I'm getting my kicks with something a little more cost effective. ;)

Holy Hanna.....this threads gotten more attention over the last couple of days, than it did when you first posted it. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing that Killy brought it back to life. At least now you know who loves ya. :D