Goodbye to an old friend

gashog

Dec 26, 2006
Fresno, CA
Well, she ain't that old but driving the new 5.0 sure puts things into perspective. I put a deposit down on a black 5.0 with 3.73s last weekend.

Prepping my 07 for sale has left a lump in my throat. These are the last pictures I will have of her before she gets stripped back to stock.

Enjoy!

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I sold my 03 GT for my 11 GT (also black with 3.73s). I felt terrible watching someone drive off in my 03 that had my blood seat and tears in it. My dad and I did all the mods together, even the cams. That feeling went away as soon as my 11 GT got here :)

Its better then getting hit from the rear and having your car totaled after putting lots of work and money her for 5 years. Sorry this just happened to my stang tonight. Have fun with the new 5.0 and post up some pics:nice:.

My son was sad when I told him I was selling my 05 gt, but thrilled when I told him I was selling it to one of my clients, so he could see the car almost every day.

As a note the guy who bought my car is around 6'6" and his name is Anthony. The problem is there are way too many anthonys at my gym. So I have dubbed him Mustang Tony. I'm guessing within a month I'll have his wife calling him that. Really nice guy, I assume he'll take good care of my old baby.