got 4 wisdom teeth out today....

Everyone said that i wouldn't want to get out of bed or do anything....

I'm outside replacing my water pump that went out last friday. they gave me lortabs and i feel normal, not dizzy at all. i cleaned up the a/c/ powersteering plate thing and the thermostat housing. i cant paint the fan shroud today though it's too big for me to spray in the garage and outside its 40 degrees.

back to me...
my face isnt swollen, i dont feel nauseous from the anesthetics wearing off, and it stopped bleeding an hour ago.
i've eaten 2 packs of the powdered jello though

• Sponsors (?)

Hopefully it goes well for you, but just so you know.....straining can cause the clotting to pop out and then you can get dry socket. Thats pain, so I've heard. Also you are gonna feel it tonight when you lay down to sleep.

they broke my jaw out of place cause they had complications, still pops out of place when i yawn ro take a big bite of food.....but they warn you about that before the procedure at least my tteeth are str8 and not cooked from the wisdoms growing in crooked. and besides being swollen a little bit i was up and about the same day as well, but was not working on no damn stang....

Hopefully it goes well for you, but just so you know.....straining can cause the clotting to pop out and then you can get dry socket. Thats pain, so I've heard. Also you are gonna feel it tonight when you lay down to sleep.

lmk if you want to sell said loritabs..

I buy for $3 a pill and none more.. and prefer ups for shipping kthxby...

I hope you're kidding. :lol: :mad: