got 86 svo motor for sale

yall dont know crap i tried to register the car in svoca and they denied me and said that it wasnt a real svo and plus if yall would of seen the body ya would strip it too, the front was wrecked the rear hatch was broken cause part of a tree fell on it and it was just way to unrestorable well it could of but had have the cash for it we bought it of some guy who had it in a barn for $300 plus its real simple im just trying to sell it im not asking yall for your opinion got it so whatever ya got to say shove it :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

well someone could prolly talk him down on the price for the motor and trans, buy my gt350 and put it togeather fix the body and have a nice gt350 to roam around in...

89lx_ex_4 said:
...its real simple im just trying to sell it im not asking yall for your opinion got it so whatever ya got to say shove it :nice:

Then put this in the classifieds; I haven't been on here long but I have learned that people get upset when other people start talking about taking apart very collectible cars, like SVOs.
It would be like going on a classic Chevy forum and saying I'm selling an L-88 motor out of a '69 Camaro(for those not in the know the L-88 was an aluminum block 427 produced in small numbers for the Corvette, a small number found their way into Camaros, they are freaks). Everyone would jump up and say, is it stock? Thats a museum piece. Can you document it? People would get riled up.

Svo

where is the car??? I am in houston and I want to know where the body is even if it is all beat up. I am sure I can do something with the body considering I have been trying to find a good back half to clip my SVO with.