got a dr. gas x-pipe & wondering which flowmasters to get

• Sponsors (?)

thats what i thought when i bought this setup over a year ago..........but i had tranny trouble & took x-pipe off to go into dealer & i think i gained power by putting factory h-pipe back on.
recently i saw a post saying the best set-up is a dr gas X & flowmasters.
i think my set-up would gain hp over stock H-pipe if i did a C&L plenum, 75mm T.B., truflow inlet pipe, 4.10's & get my timing adjuster on.
i just think it is too open or not enough back pressure with current mods.

I'm gonna go on the record and say that the best sound you can get to compliment your Dr.Gas is the Mac Catback :nice: . Trust me on this. Check out the guy in the gonein10secs video or check out Predator03 :worship: . They have some of the nastiest sounding Mustangs I have ever heard, and I've heard plenty. They are running a Mac Catback.
I have an 02GT with a UPR O/R with 2 chamber flows. It sounds awesome as hell, but I'm going to get the Mac Catback. :banana:

Yeah but keep in mind, a 2v with heads, cams, ported intake, 75TB & Plenum, and the other necessary bolt ons, will have you up and running with a Cobra. You may not beat it, but you can run with it. A little shot of giggle juice, and that 4V will be in the fight of its life. Cause lets face it, he is definitely not going to stop after a Catback system. To much power is never enough :D
Yeah the guy in that car is insane. He definitely was driving it like he stole it. That car even sounded mean in reverse. And I think he's in Atlanta somewhere. I definitely need to see this car up close and personal.
I have that video saved in my favorites folder and have to turn the volume all the way up and see it at least once a week. When he first pulls out on the street and shifts into 2nd :drool:
Gonna try to see Jim Fitzerald's car this weekend also. He's on this site alot. I want to hear what a 600+HP 2V sounds like :banana:

I'm planning on dropping my car off at MPH when I get some coins to play with. I am scared to go around all the monsters they have in the shop for fear I may see them and spend too much money to equal the :drool: factor on mine.